Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ummm I am really uncomfortable...
Quote | Reply
I was with an older conservative couple. Emphasis on conservative. They were talking about Johnny Carson and the man confused the word Rimshot with Rim-job. He said it twice. His wife corrected him the second time.

"What did I say?"
"Rim-job"
(Wait for it)
"What's a rim-job?"

I try not to laugh or even move but he caught on... he asks me directly: what is a rim-job?

Ummm: "I am not sure but I am pretty sure it is, um, sexual in nature."

Silence... and I realize he knows exactly what a rim-job is and worse he wasn't buying my plead of ignorance...
Quote Reply
Re: Ummm I am really uncomfortable... [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
I was with an older conservative couple. Emphasis on conservative. They were talking about Johnny Carson and the man confused the word Rimshot with Rim-job. He said it twice. His wife corrected him the second time.

"What did I say?"
"Rim-job"
(Wait for it)
"What's a rim-job?"

I try not to laugh or even move but he caught on... he asks me directly: what is a rim-job?

Ummm: "I am not sure but I am pretty sure it is, um, sexual in nature."

Silence... and I realize he knows exactly what a rim-job is and worse he wasn't buying my plead of ignorance...

Next time hang out with older liberal couples. At least we know the true meaning of rim-job. Hell, we invented it. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reminds me of the time we were at the church, un-boxing and assembling the artificial Christmas tree with a group of members. Everyone had a job to do. My wife announced she'd be the designated fluffer.

We reminder her, every year.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Ummm I am really uncomfortable... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Lmao....that's my exact look to many of your remarks.

sometimes
Quote Reply