Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Calzone Red Sauce
Quote | Reply
Inside or on the side as dipping?

On the road and ordered one for the Bears game to my hotel, the sauce method was different than expected
Quote Reply
Re: Calzone Red Sauce [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calzone doesn't have red sauce inside, that's a Stromboli no ?

More importantly which goes better with Zima ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What difference does it make? In Chicago, chances are, you are will get shot before you finish it.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Calzone Red Sauce [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is where windy gets his calzones:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why don't you, me, and Duffy go in together and get this for windy for Christmas:

Quote Reply
Re: Calzone Red Sauce [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
What difference does it make? In Chicago, chances are, you are will get shot before you finish it.

You no read good. ON THE ROAD COW TIPPER. Unlike you that means I have left my home state and timezone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Why don't you, me, and Duffy go in together and get this for windy for Christmas:

Except for the Zima part that is about right
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Calzone doesn't have red sauce inside, that's a Stromboli no ?

More importantly which goes better with Zima ?

Not commenting on how it was delivered until I have more data.

Fuck you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does that come in bullet proof ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Does that come in bullet proof ?

3 points to Gryffindor
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:

You no read good. ON THE ROAD COW TIPPER. Unlike you that means I have left my home state and timezone.

When you said "on the road," I figured you went someplace safer than Chicago, like East St. Louis.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:

When you said "on the road," I figured you went someplace safer than Chicago, like East St. Louis.

Do me a favor and fuck off. What's it like to live in the kurder capital of the Wisconsin Illinois sector?

http://fox6now.com/...f-any-american-city/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"The principal difference is actually that while Stromboli is served with sauce on the inside of the folded crust, a calzone has the sauce on the side or on top."

This is my understanding and multiple google results agree. As well as the pizza place I last ordered from when I showed to pick up a calzone said , "um we may have put sauce in that do you like Strombolis "

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Windy be like:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Windy be like:

Avoiding facts that you live in a warzone I see.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
When you said "on the road," I figured you went someplace safer than Chicago, like East St. .

Cut windy some slack, that was the closest place that had Zima available

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
"The principal difference is actually that while Stromboli is served with sauce on the inside of the folded crust, a calzone has the sauce on the side or on top."

This is my understanding and multiple google results agree. As well as the pizza place I last ordered from when I showed to pick up a calzone said , "um we may have put sauce in that do you like Strombolis "

let's just put it this way, my "calzone was too fucking soggy to eat."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Quote:
When you said "on the road," I figured you went someplace safer than Chicago, like East St. .

Cut windy some slack, that was the closest place that had Zima available

You just lost your 3 points. Dick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Too much JSA poo water?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

I guess you skipped that whole link I posted. Be safe driving around tonight on your cow tipping run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

Too much JSA poo water?

DIFFERENT TIMEZONE COW FUCKER
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
I guess you skipped that whole link I posted. Be safe driving around tonight on your cow tipping run.

I'm in Bend, OR and I just picked up 3 bottle of Blanton's from a hole in the wall liquor store!

BEE-OTCH!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

Too much JSA poo water?

DIFFERENT TIMEZONE COW FUCKER

I'm pretty sure Rockford is in the same time zone ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

I'm in Bend, OR and I just picked up 3 bottle of Blanton's from a hole in the wall liquor store!

BEE-OTCH!!!

Well fucking hop a car and drive down so I can drink your ass under the table
Quote Reply

Prev Next