Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Active shooter at Texas Tech
Quote | Reply
One officer shot. Developing.

http://www.foxnews.com/...hooter-at-large.html

EDIT: Apparently, the only target was a campus police officer.

http://www.cnn.com/...ally-shot/index.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Oct 9, 17 19:15
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Active shooter in Chicago.

No news story to link to but odds are....

Fuck you
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welfare check/drug bust gone bad...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Active shooter in Chicago.

No news story to link to but odds are....

Fuck you

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a good week for white men, with Vegas, this cop killer. Weinstein. Miami O-line coach. Napa Valley wineries burning. Columbus.

When you have to go to Chicago to distract from white men, you know things aren't going well.
Last edited by: trail: Oct 9, 17 21:33
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Not a good week for white men, with Vegas, this cop killer. Weinstein. Miami O-line coach. Columbus.

When you have to go to Chicago to distract from white men, you know things aren't going well.

Or humanity. Either way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Not a good week for white men, with Vegas, this cop killer. Weinstein. Miami O-line coach. Napa Valley wineries burning. Columbus.

Yes, because people with an amount melanin in their skin that would commonly be categorized as “white people” are all represented by these things.

I have a question for you. How does going to Chicago “distract from white men”?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

We know you hate yourself but do you have to include others, as well?
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:

We know you hate yourself but do you have to include others, as well?

Hate's a strong word. I could use a hug, though, if you're game.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
trail wrote:

Yes, because people with an amount melanin in their skin that would commonly be categorized as “white people” are all represented by these things.

In the words of the great Canadian-Pakistani philosopher / tow truck driver Gus Smith - who are these white people? You stupid fuckers, you're pink. And yes, that is a direct quote.
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Duffy wrote:
trail wrote:

In the words of the great Canadian-Pakistani philosopher / tow truck driver Gus Smith - who are these white people? You stupid fuckers, you're pink. And yes, that is a direct quote.

There was a black comedian (don’t remember who) that did a bit about “colored people”.

Basically said that black people are always just dark brown but “white” people were the real colored people...

When they go in the sun too long they’re red
When they’re embarrassed they’re pink
When there’s sick they’re green

And so on...

It was pretty funny. Wish I could find it.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go to 1:10 in the clip. Same joke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmB9p4EA1gQ

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

You're trying to shift back to Chicago again. Let it go.

Do you think we should put together some sort of statement denouncing these lone wolf white men, so women don't start making some sort of generalization that men cause almost all the death and violence in the world. When really most of us are peaceful, law-abiding white men?
Last edited by: trail: Oct 10, 17 17:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Duffy wrote:

You're trying to shift back to Chicago again. Let it go.

Do you think we should put together some sort of statement denouncing these lone wolf white men, so women don't start making some sort of generalization that men cause almost all the death and violence in the world. When really most of us are peaceful, law-abiding white men?

Usually the poster know as “trail” makes sense (I don’t always agree but trail does post coherently most of the time).

Is this really trail or did someone hijack trail’s account?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Duffy wrote:
trail wrote:

There was a black comedian (don’t remember who) that did a bit about “colored people”.

Basically said that black people are always just dark brown but “white” people were the real colored people...

And so on...

Written by an African child and nominated by The United Nations
as the Best Poem of 2006 (I didn't verify this, but just copy/paste).
And you calling me colored??
When I born, I black.
When I grow up, I black.
When I go in sun, I black.
When I scared, I black.
When I sick, I black.
And when I die, I still black.
And you white people.
When you born, you pink.
When you grow up, you white.
When you go in sun, you red.
When you cold, you blue.
When you scared, you yellow.
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you grey…
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s almost verbatim of how I heard it, long before 2006.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xsive wrote:
Duffy wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Duffy wrote:
trail wrote:

And so on...

Written by an African child and nominated by The United Nations
as the Best Poem of 2006 (I didn't verify this, but just copy/paste).
When I born, I black.
When I grow up, I black.
When I go in sun, I black.
When I scared, I black.
When I sick, I black.
And when I die, I still black.
And you white people.
When you born, you pink.
When you grow up, you white.
When you go in sun, you red.
When you cold, you blue.
When you scared, you yellow.
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you grey…

Well, given that many scientists (white, yellow and black) believe we come out of Africa and have 'developed' from there, we are all Degenerates...
Doesn't matter what color of skin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
One officer shot. Developing.

http://www.foxnews.com/...hooter-at-large.html

EDIT: Apparently, the only target was a campus police officer.

http://www.cnn.com/...ally-shot/index.html

Looks like the gentleman (what a shock that he was a communications arts major) was a 19-year-old drug abuser and Bernie Bro.

There's something about druggies that almost all cops know: when they're being questioned, some go radically paranoid and lash out with whatever they have at hand. That this fellow was able to pull a gun he'd either had hidden or swiped and then shoot a police officer, while in a police station after being brought in after university cops discovered probable illegal drug use in his dorm room, says something about police SOP in this case. Shouldn't this fellow at least have been kept in cuffs (if he was cuffed at all)?

"On Monday evening, 19-year-old Texas Tech University communications arts student Hollis Daniels pulled a gun and shot a campus police officer in the head during a standard debriefing at police headquarters.

According to multiple reports, Daniels, whose full name is Hollis Alvin James Reid Daniels, was brought in by campus police Monday night after a welfare check of his dorm room turned up evidence of drugs and drug paraphernalia. While Daniels spoke with an officer at a desk, he pulled a gun and shot the unidentified officer and fled on foot. The entire campus was put on lockdown under an active shooter warning until Daniels was tackled and apprehended near the Lubbock Municipal Coliseum around 9:30 p.m. The suspect told officers that he “f***ed up” and did “something illogical.”"
"Daniels had already been in trouble with campus police last year when he was arrested for marijuana possession. It has yet to be made clear why this time it escalated.

As expected, most mainstream media outlets are ignoring the story altogether. Perhaps what follows is one reason why.

A quick perusal of Daniels’ Facebook page turns up the inconvenient fact that he is a fan of Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama, not to mention the Breaking Bad series."

Texas Tech Student, Drug User, Bernie/Obama Fan, Assassinates Cop | Truth Revolt

(I don't usually cite Truth Revolt because, well... it's Truth Revolt. But no one else seems to be examining the shooting as closely, for some reason).

On a side note, most street cops quickly learn that druggies often become super-paranoid when they're questioned, and are highly likely to do crazy things, like grab for an officer's gun and then shoot the officer if successful. If they arrest druggies, they almost always keep them in cuffs, after they thoroughly search them for guns and/or knives, and then remove the restraints only once those druggies are either released or put in secure confinement.

One of my cousins is a Detroit PD supervising sergeant (a couple of my uncles spent decades in the DPD, one in the gang squad, which -- around here -- is like being on patrol in Baghdad at the post-invasion height of the US occupation ;-). She spent 10 years as a patrol officer and told me they always, but ALWAYS, put druggies in restraints (cuffs, zip ties) whenever possible and given probable cause (which they could always find). Because most of them are crazy when they're high, and likely to do "crazy shi*t," as she calls it. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Oct 11, 17 7:49
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As expected, most mainstream media outlets are ignoring the story altogether. Perhaps what follows is one reason why.

Could be, although one might argue that a single victim shooting just isn't national news worthy these days.
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [gotsand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gotsand wrote:

Could be, although one might argue that a single victim shooting just isn't national news worthy these days.

True enough, sad to say.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [gotsand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Especially if the victim is a cop, the suspect an educated liberal, and (guessing) the gun was stolen.
Quote Reply
Re: Active shooter at Texas Tech [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
On a side note, most street cops quickly learn that druggies often become super-paranoid when they're questioned, and are highly likely to do crazy things, like grab for an officer's gun and then shoot the officer if successful.

Come on man, this is complete nonsense. There are MILLIONS of recreational drug users in this country most of whom do not behave in the way you describe.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply