Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BMC TM02 Di2 w/TriRig parts, Zipp carbon extensions, DeSoto Trisuit, Di2 brake levers
Quote | Reply
Trying to clear out a few items now that my tri season is over. All prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. Items are shipped from Montreal, Canada.

For the more patient US buyers, I do go down once every 2 weeks or so and could ship from New York/Vermont to save on shipping fees.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AkYP8b85lok92s9B2

1. BMC TM02 M/S 10 speed Di2 - $old
This was a custom build I did after being tempted into buying a TM02 frameset. Built up over Winter 2013/2014 and ridden very little since (1,000km tops). Bike is in great shape, with only a few small cosmetic blemishes around the bottom bracket caused by a dropped chain. Unfortunately, it never really fit me right and I always preferred riding my road bike. Part list:
  • Frame: 2013 BMC TM02 Medium-Short
  • Base bar: Profile Design Prosvet
  • Aerobars: Zipp Alumina Clip
  • Shifters: Shimano R671 Di2
  • Brake levers: Dura Ace Di2
  • Front derailleur: Ultegra 6770 Di2
  • Rear derailleur: Ultegra 6770 Di2
  • Battery: External type (but hidden inside the frame)
  • Stem: Tririg Sigma XF
  • Front brake: Tririg Omega
  • Rear brake: integrated rear brake
  • Crankset: FSA SL-K Light 50/34 (barely used)
  • Wheelset: None
  • Tires: Continental GP4000s 23mm

2. Pro Missile Evo Clip-Ons - $old
Used for about 2 rides. These are the same extensions/pads as the Pro Missile Evo aerobar, but with a bracket that allows you to attach them to standard basebars. Pick these up as clip-ons, as a new set of extensions for your existing Pro Missile Evo bars (extensions alone are US$200 on sale!) or as a cheap way of getting a Missile Evo setup (basebars going for around $400 new on eBay).

3. Zipp Carbon Straight Extensions - US$35/CA$45 (Free if you buy the BMC)
New and never used.

4. (SOLD) R671 Di2 shifters - $old
New and never used. Bought these to add on to my road bike, but never got around to it.

5. (SOLD) SRAM Red mini group (10 speed) - $old
Perfect for a budget build. Comes with Red FD, RD and two sets of bar end shifters (TT500 and TT900)

6. DeSoto Riviera Trisuit (small) - US$25/CA$35 (Shipping included on this one)
Used for 1 season before being replaced by suit with more pockets (this one has 2, one on each leg). Stitching around part of the pad is missing, but DeSoto will fix that for you for free.

7. BNIB Ultegra ST-6871 Brake Levers/Shifters - US$180/CA$230
Bought these for a build that never happened. Comes in retail box as new.
Last edited by: ddsg: Mar 16, 18 3:19
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Clip-ons, Zipp carbon extensions, Di2 barends, Sram Red mini group, De [ddsg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Clip-ons, Zipp carbon extensions, Di2 barends, Sram Red mini group, De [ddsg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saturday bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with items update.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! Feel free to send me offers. Heading down to the US this weekend and will be able to ship things out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items, price reductions and US pricing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Di2 brake levers/shifters added.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saturday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! Starting to get tempted to keep the BMC... someone buy before I do (the GF will not be happy)!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2 w/TriRig parts, Pro Missile Evo , Zipp carbon extensions, DeSoto Trisuit [ddsg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any interest in parting the bike out? I am interested in the Pro Missile basebar, aerobars, and the TriRig Omega front brake.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2 w/TriRig parts, Pro Missile Evo , Zipp carbon extensions, DeSoto Trisuit [carterwehrer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would rather not part out. Not sure which parts you're interested in though. The basebar is a Profile Design Prosvet not a Pro Missile. I do have a set of Pro Missile Evo clip-ons that are listed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2 w/TriRig parts, Pro Missile Evo , Zipp carbon extensions, DeSoto Trisuit [ddsg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated item list and prices reduced.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2 w/TriRig parts, Zipp carbon extensions, DeSoto Trisuit, Di2 brake levers [ddsg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you still have the 6871 levers? email me sblaine89@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2 w/TriRig parts, Zipp carbon extensions, DeSoto Trisuit, Di2 brake levers [sbcycles61489] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you still have the BMC?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM02 Di2 w/TriRig parts, Zipp carbon extensions, DeSoto Trisuit, Di2 brake levers [ddsg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the 6871 levers? If so how much?
Quote Reply