Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
SOLD
Quote | Reply
The bike was my dream built finished less than 1 month ago. But things have come up and I have to unfortunately part with it. It's practically a new bike, with 175 miles of use according to my Strava log. $4200 for the complete bike without wheels:

The specs for the bike as built are:

- Frame/fork: 2016 Specialized S-Works Disc
- Size: 54cm
- Color: Gloss blue tint flake (e.g. royal blue with sparkles, a custom color)
- Groupset: SRAM Red eTap HRD with post-mount brake calipers
- Rotors: 160 front, 140 rear
- Crankset: Specialized S-Works carbon 170mm crankarms with 110BCD carbon spider, Praxis Works Buzz 50x34 chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: CeremicSpeed pressed in cups with Enduro BB30 ceremic bearings
- Cassette/chain: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11x32t, KMC X11SL gold
- Handlebar: 3T Ergosum Team Stealth
- Stem: 3T ARX Team Stealth
- Seatpost: Specialized S-Works Carbon 350mm legnth with 20mm setback

No saddle and pedals included in the sale.

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VGh9h6u6QgntDboz1

Let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by: dalava: Nov 11, 17 18:21
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Offers? I would like to get this sold soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will also consider parting out to make an easier sell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The link to pictures isn't working for me. Would you consider selling minus the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [nefarious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm... i just checked and the link worked. I can always send you the pictures directly if needed.

Yes, I will sell the complete bike without wheels for $4500. Just so you are aware how I come to that price, to facilitate a quick sell, I basically take 40% off the new price of everything, and that's how I arrived at the complete bike price. I paid $2200 for the wheelset, and that's why I took $1300 off the complete bike price.
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the seatpost, will you sell it seperarely?

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [momar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to keep the seatpost with the frame/fork at this point.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc, 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [nefarious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still interested in the bike without wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a few questions about the parting out prices, here they are:

Frame/fork/seatpost/BB: $2200 ($3750 new)
SRAM Red eTap HRD groupset: $1800 ($2400 new)
S-Works carbon crankset: $400 ($700 new)
Wheelset with cassette and tires: $1400 ($2400 new)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:

PM sent
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [Bypasskid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh wheels are disc brakes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, what size is the bar (center to center at the hoods)?
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [TeJa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
42cm c-t-c
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumpty bump....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested - sent pm yesterday
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:

PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike or Part out: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD, Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied to your PM.

Just to make the sale easier, I am offering several different ways that you can buy, and have adjusted the price accordingly. Here are the options (price does not include shipping, which will be whatever actual cost ended up being):

Complete bike (no saddle and pedals): $5500
Complete bike (no wheels, saddle, and pedals): $4200
Frame/fork/seatpost/bottom bracket: $2000
eTap HRD groupset (no crankset, chain, cassette): $1800
Crankset: $340
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One last bump before taking this apart and sell them on eBay. Any reasonable offers for parts or the whole thing?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not my size (also don't have that kind of money) but man that is a good looking bike!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ghw223 [ In reply to ]
Re: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc 54cm, SRAM eTap HRD [ghw223] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer... but I am not into MTB, sorry.
Quote Reply

Prev Next