Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Face-Reading AI Will Be Able to Detect Your Politics, IQ
Quote | Reply
I, for one, will eagerly welcome our AI overlords. Perhaps enough obsequiousness will ensure my survival. Or it could get me scheduled for subsequent termination. Could go either way. ;-)

"Using photos, AI will be able to identify people’s political views, whether they have high IQs, whether they are predisposed to criminal behavior, whether they have specific personality traits and many other private, personal details that could carry huge social consequences..."

Face-reading AI will be able to detect your politics and IQ, professor says | Technology | The Guardian

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Face-Reading AI Will Be Able to Detect Your Politics, IQ [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
I, for one, will eagerly welcome our AI overlords. Perhaps enough obsequiousness will ensure my survival. Or it could get me scheduled for subsequent termination. Could go either way. ;-)

"Using photos, AI will be able to identify people’s political views, whether they have high IQs, whether they are predisposed to criminal behavior, whether they have specific personality traits and many other private, personal details that could carry huge social consequences..."

Face-reading AI will be able to detect your politics and IQ, professor says | Technology | The Guardian

Yep,, the new iphones run face-recon all the time...whatever you watch, they watch your facial features.

Tremendous way for marketers to not only see what you watch, but also get feedback in real time what you think or how you feel about it.
Quote Reply
Re: Face-Reading AI Will Be Able to Detect Your Politics, IQ [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

Yep,, the new iphones run face-recon all the time...whatever you watch, they watch your facial features.

Tremendous way for marketers to not only see what you watch, but also get feedback in real time what you think or how you feel about it.

Ugh! I'm getting nervous just thinking about what you described. This is an unalloyed good? I think not.

Quote Reply
Re: Face-Reading AI Will Be Able to Detect Your Politics, IQ [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#resist

Quote Reply
Re: Face-Reading AI Will Be Able to Detect Your Politics, IQ [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
J_R wrote:
#resist

LOL! I hope my wife doesn't see that tape... ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Face-Reading AI Will Be Able to Detect Your Politics, IQ [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
J_R wrote:
#resist

Just feed it this face 24/7.

Quote Reply