Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD....Thanks! As NEW Dash Strike road saddle for sale.
Quote | Reply
For sale one Dash Stock Stage and one Dash Stock Strike. Strike used for only 1 ride. The Stage (TT version) was just received back from Dash where it was inspected and completely recovered, so the saddle is basically brand new! Either one sells for $229 and there is a shipping delay with the backlog. I can ship right away. $200 each or I'll make a deal for both. These are CRAZY light and really well made. I have the narrow versions, but still a bit too wide for me, so a great deal for someone who's looking for an awesome, really super light, handmade saddle.
Last edited by: ggeiger: Oct 6, 17 10:02
Quote Reply
Re: Dash TT and road saddles... (stock stage and stock strike) [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the Stage if you can ship it to Canada... out of curiosity, why was it inspected and the cover replaced? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Dash TT and road saddles... (stock stage and stock strike) [sorelegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorelegs wrote:
I would be interested in the Stage if you can ship it to Canada... out of curiosity, why was it inspected and the cover replaced? Thanks!

I'd be happy to ship to Canada. I sent it back to Dash to have it recovered as over the winter I experimented with putting a couple of dabs of silicone sealant on the covering to keep from sliding forward while on my trainer. I had not idea how well that stuff stuck! I sent it back to Dash for a complete recover and while it was there to inspect to make sure all was fine with it. Weston confirmed it was fine and sent it back, as new. The saddle is amazing, but even being the narrow version it's slightly too wide for me in the mid portion of the saddle. Super light and really awesome looking.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash TT and road saddles... (stock stage and stock strike) [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK sounds good... PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the strike, is it still available? Shipping to Canada also?
Quote Reply
Re: Dash TT and road saddles... (stock stage and stock strike) [momar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
momar wrote:
Interested in the strike, is it still available? Shipping to Canada also?

Yes, available. PM your address and I can find shipping cost....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you clarify the nose width of each saddle? I'm interested...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Pm sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If one of these deals falls through please contact me. I am interested.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Dash TT and road saddles... (stock stage and stock strike) [cannedham1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cannedham1 wrote:
Thanks

I certainly will. Thanks for the message.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash TT and road saddles... (stock stage and stock strike) [cannedham1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cannedham1 wrote:
Thanks

Still available. I'll try to get photos later today....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can email them to me at cannedham1@aol.com if that would be easier. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for the weekend.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stage sold, but Strike still available! Crazy light setup!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dash strike still available...
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Strike road saddle... (stock strike), Stage Sold.... [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a once ridden, as new saddle. Use it to upgrade your lightweight bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Strike road saddle for sale. [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump; sale feel through, so still available. I can ship right away!
Quote Reply
Re: As NEW Dash Strike road saddle for sale. [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for $200 shipped. Pretty incredible saddle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
message sent regarding strike saddle

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: As NEW Dash Strike road saddle for sale. [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied to all PMs. Saddle is available.
Quote Reply