Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2017 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 SL 21.5"- Great for XTERRA racing and most trail riding!
Quote | Reply
This is a lightly used TREK Top Fuel 9.8 SL with carbon 29" wheels and fox transfer dropper post. Bike has been ridden at most 15 times and is in very good shape. 100mm travel and dual lockout makes it a super versatile bike that is great for xterra racing and general trail riding.

MSRP new is $5500 USD with dropper post added. Asking $3950 USD Or best offer. Bike will be professionally boxed and shipped by local bike shop.

PM for pictures or if you have any questions.

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 SL 21.5"- Great for XTERRA racing and most trail riding! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 SL 21.5"- Great for XTERRA racing and most trail riding! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpster

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumperama

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply