Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Real world Zipp prices
Quote | Reply
So the saying goes "nobody pays msrp for Zipps". If this is the case, what discount are you typically seeing/getting?
Quote Reply
Re: Real world Zipp prices [slalomdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slalomdude wrote:
So the saying goes "nobody pays msrp for Zipps". If this is the case, what discount are you typically seeing/getting?

I sold my new Zipp 808 NSW for less than 1K on here. Retails for $1500 with state of the art technology so that is about 35% off. I am sure I could have pushed harder to sell somewhere else and waited for a better price. I do like Zipp and have ridden Zipp for most of my career, but when opportunities to buy HED JET 6+ come at $800 like we were discussing in this ST thread, it just doesn't make any sense. Spend a $100 and get a disc cover if you want a disc.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply