Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized Shiv, Zipp Super9/808, Bont D3 9, HED Belgium C2, Powertap...
Quote | Reply
New baby in the fam meant not much racing last year and zero this year, so Baby Induced Temporary IM Retirement Sale! Other stuff available too (Synergy wetsuit ST, Tyr Torque Elite swimskin ST, Giro Selector (White, M), etc., if you want to PM me), but here are the big ticket items.

-----------------Shiv, Super 9 and Trico case have sold-----------

SOLD ----------------------2012 Specialized Shiv Pro. Size M, have both posts, two bladders and all of the original materials and fit parts still. Bought as a frame only and built from scratch with exactly what I wanted. No cracks, dings, dents, etc. Carbon is perfect, bike is a little dirty but in perfect shape. SRAM Red rear (2015 version, 56 miles on it, one race as I broke a Zipp shifter during preride and had to scramble), SRAM R2C shifters, Shimano Dura Ace front (2014), Zipp Vukaaero bar (shot in grip from going over in transition, structurally fine been that way for 3+ years), Rotor 3d+ cranks, Praxis rings (53/39), Zipp SL145 stem, ISM Adamo Prologue saddle. Let me know if you want measurements or detail pics. Pics are with the WHEELS OFFERED BELOW AND AREN'T INCLUDED, but I'm happy to make a deal if you want a wheelset too. Make me a good offer also and I'll ship it to you in a Trico Iron Case. $2200/obo, buyer pays shipping and paypal.

SOLD -------------------------------------Zipp Super 9 Disc. Firecrest tubular, with Zipp Tangente 23mm tire. Race day only wheel for a few seasons so around 400 miles. Perfect shape, bearings are smooth. $750/obo, buyer pays shipping and paypal. Will make a deal on the set.

Zipp 808 front wheel. Firecrest tubular, with Zipp Tangente 21mm tire. Race day only wheel for a few seasons so around 500 miles. Perfect shape, bearings are smooth. $450/obo, buyer pays shipping and paypal. Will make a deal on the set.

Bontrager Aeolus 9 D3 rear wheel. Tubular. Race day only wheel for 2 70.3s and 1 IM where I couldn't race a disc. Perfect shape, awesome wheel, one of the best I've ridden, great rear (especially with the 808 front) when a disc is out. $700/obo, buyer pays shipping and paypal. Will make a deal on the set. Also, if you want a set and make me a good offer (especially on the whole wheel quiver), I'll ship in an All 3 Sports Wheel Safe hard case.

HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro+ wheelset, White Ind. front hub, with 23mm Gatorskins. Bomber wide wheelset I had built for training. Rims match the Firecrest profile so you don't have to mess with brake adjustments. Will include a Cycleops Joule 2.0. $500/obo, buyer pays shipping and paypal. Shown on the Shiv, email for pics apparently I hit some limit...

Trico Iron Case (SOLD) and Wheel Safe also available separately if anyone's interested. PM me with questions or for more pics!
Last edited by: renolaw: Aug 16, 17 9:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv, Zipp Super9/808, Bont D3 9, HED Belgium C2, Powertap... [renolaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shiv has been sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv, Zipp Super9/808, Bont D3 9, HED Belgium C2, Powertap... [renolaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop... bike is gone so make an offer on the wheels, zero use without the bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10s or 11s on the disc?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv, Zipp Super9/808, Bont D3 9, HED Belgium C2, Powertap... [stoutt08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stoutt08 wrote:
10s or 11s on the disc?
10 speed
Quote Reply