Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help Converting 10 Speed Flo Wheel to 11 Speed
Quote | Reply
I recently purchased a new tri bike which came with an 11 speed cassette. My current Flo 90 wheel is a 10 speed cassette. Is it possible to modify this to fit the 11 speed cassette without too much hassle? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Help Converting 10 Speed Flo Wheel to 11 Speed [NU_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.jensonusa.com/Edco-Monoblock-11-Speed-Cassette

I used one of these before. They work great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When did you buy the flo wheel? The more recent ones (like for the past few years) have been 10 and 11 speed compatible.

J

---------------------------------------------------------------
My other car is a Felt. DFL>DNF>DNS.

"There will come a day you won't be able to do this, today is not that day."
Quote Reply
Re: Help Converting 10 Speed Flo Wheel to 11 Speed [misha1809] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Flo 60's purchased this year came with a 10 speed spacer to install at the base of the cassette. Take it out and it should be 11 speed compatible.
Last edited by: mwanner1: Aug 12, 17 14:13
Quote Reply
Re: Help Converting 10 Speed Flo Wheel to 11 Speed [mwanner1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought the wheel in 2013. If it has that spacer that would be great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had 2013 Flo wheels, when I bought my 2017 Giant Trinity. Check the Flo website, they have a 10 to 11 speed hub conversion. Swapped super easy and worked like a charm. Chris was super helpful in getting it out before a race.

we live in strange times where narrative has way more impact than utility or truth...
-SteveMc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NU_Tri wrote:
I recently purchased a new tri bike which came with an 11 speed cassette. My current Flo 90 wheel is a 10 speed cassette. Is it possible to modify this to fit the 11 speed cassette without too much hassle? Thanks in advance.

All FLO 90s ever sold either came 11 speed compatible, OR are easily converted to 11 speed compatibility if you purchased before the 11 speed systems were developed.

If you remove your cassette and your free hub has "11S" or "11 Speed" laser etched into the freehub, then you are already 11 speed compatible. If not, you have a 10 speed free hub, but we sell the updated 11 speed free hubs in our online shop for $45 and that includes shipping. Swapping the part is really easy and we have a full instructional video on our "How To" page.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Take care,

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply