Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 920XT Triathlon Version. Watch, Bike Mount and Charger Only
Quote | Reply
I am selling my like new Garmin 920XT. Used this watch for the past year and a half. Absolutely loved it. Works very well no issues.
It is the triathlon version, Black/Grey faceplate and strap.

Absolutely no scratches, I had bought and installed screen/watch face and body plastic protecter. Totally removable.

Comes in box: watch, bike mount, charger.
Asking price: $200 obo

Please PM for any questions.
Last edited by: Hassooney: Aug 11, 17 18:13
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920XT Triathlon Version. Watch and Charger Only [Hassooney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump .. uploaded pictures
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920XT Triathlon Version. Watch and Charger Only [Hassooney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump ..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920XT Triathlon Version. Watch, Bike Mount and Charger Only [Hassooney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump... price reduction .. watch is super clean and has no blemishes or scratches, works perfectly well!!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920XT Triathlon Version. Watch, Bike Mount and Charger Only [Hassooney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump .. uploaded pic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which watch face are you using on this watch?

thanks

------------------------------------------------------------
"PAIN is nothing compared to what it feels like to QUIT" Wink
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 920XT Triathlon Version. Watch, Bike Mount and Charger Only [mooseknuckle69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actiface watch face
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply