Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where is Halvard!!!
Quote | Reply
there is an ingebrigtsen in the news! the one you never write about! the middle one! halvard, why do you hate the middle one! he's in the 1500m final!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Where is Halvard!!! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He lives in Seattle so he's probably stuck in traffic. He'll turn up when rush hour ends tonight at 11 PM. (Cries.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
there is an ingebrigtsen in the news! the one you never write about! the middle one! halvard, why do you hate the middle one! he's in the 1500m final!

I am jet lagged and trying to dig through emails here at Amazon.

Philip looks strong. Luckily he did not tackle anyone in the semi today. He will get a medal :-)
Last edited by: Halvard: Aug 11, 17 14:55
Quote Reply
Re: Where is Halvard!!! [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
trying to dig through emails here at Amazon.

So you're the one sending me all those emails when my kids are ordering crap all day long.
Quote Reply
Re: Where is Halvard!!! [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
Quote:
trying to dig through emails here at Amazon.

So you're the one sending me all those emails when my kids are ordering crap all day long.

I was thinking that Halvard should have some bot at Amazon to auto sort and reply to emails and do his work so that he can get on ST and post about track or XC skiing....wtf is happening to this world? or maybe the bot is posting on ST...either way it's fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:
Slowman wrote:

Philip looks strong. Luckily he did not tackle anyone in the semi today. He will get a medal :-)

That's filip. Here in Norway we use the "f".

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Halvard wrote:
Slowman wrote:

10points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Halvard wrote:
Slowman wrote:

Three days in the USA and I have lost my Norwegian and become fat ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Three days in the USA and I have lost my Norwegian and become fat ;-) //

But on the bright side, you get to pick up your AK-47 with hollow point bullets soon, with a large capacity magazine to boot!!! (-;
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Halvard wrote:
Slowman wrote:

welcome to america.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Halvard wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Halvard wrote:
Slowman wrote:

welcome to america.

Somehow I think that some of your countrywomen either missed the fatness memo, or got all Norwegian on you:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As promised, Filip Ingebrigtsen delivered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:
Do you think the Spaniard will lodge an appeal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:

i'm glad you learned how to spell his name! (the first name i mean.)

let's say there was a 4 x 1500 meters relay and you had to all be a part of the same nuclear family. do you think any team would beat team ingebrigtsen, comprising of the 3 brothers and their mother? whoever she is?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Halvard wrote:

i'm glad you learned how to spell his name! (the first name i mean.)

let's say there was a 4 x 1500 meters relay and you had to all be a part of the same nuclear family. do you think any team would beat team ingebrigtsen, comprising of the 3 brothers and their mother? whoever she is?

Interesting question. How fast is the mom right now? There is a family in Montana with a couple pretty good girls (one has run a 4:24 in college and the other ran a 1600 in the low 4:50's as a high school jr) and a brother who went 4:02 in his first college season. The dad ran a 4:26 indoor mile 3 years ago. I'm sure three brothers would give them enough cushion, but this family could put together a good team. Another family in the state has 3 really fast daughters (pr's are 4:19, 4:12, 4:08). The dad ran a 3:34 back in the early 80's. Though no idea what he'd run nowadays.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Where is Halvard!!! [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
How fast is the mom right now?

does it matter? we need some ingebrigtsen brothers memes, chuck-norris-like.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply