Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It Wasn't a Hack...
Quote | Reply
It was a leak...
https://www.thenation.com/...last-years-dnc-hack/

So just how bitter was Bernie? (entirely speculative comment here)
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But but but THE RUSSIANS!!!
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The DNC leaker may have had Russian great great grandparents, so the fake news blaming the Russians for the last 8 months isn't fake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The article is too incoherent to even debunk.

My bit:

Quote:
Time stamps in the metadata provide further evidence of what happened on July 5. The stamps recording the download indicate that it occurred in the Eastern Daylight Time Zone at approximately 6:45 pm. This confirms that the person entering the DNC system was working somewhere on the East Coast of the United States. In theory the operation could have been conducted from Bangor or Miami or anywhere in between—but not Russia, Romania, or anywhere else outside the EDT zone.

Sweet Jesus. That's too dumb to even begin to respond to. I hope it's just a mistake in the reporting, and that's not what the actual "team of experts" are actually asserting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No one cares...

Yawn!!! This will get less attention than all the proof the DNC disenfranchised their party and rigged the vote for Hillary. Along with Hillary cheating by getting fed questions from Donna Brazile before a town hall debate.
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No it's...
Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia North Korea Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia North Korea...
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

My bit:

Quote:
Time stamps in the metadata provide further evidence of what happened on July 5. The stamps recording the download indicate that it occurred in the Eastern Daylight Time Zone at approximately 6:45 pm. This confirms that the person entering the DNC system was working somewhere on the East Coast of the United States. In theory the operation could have been conducted from Bangor or Miami or anywhere in between—but not Russia, Romania, or anywhere else outside the EDT zone.

Sweet Jesus. That's too dumb to even begin to respond to. I hope it's just a mistake in the reporting, and that's not what the actual "team of experts" are actually asserting.

Sounds like solid proof to me.

The DNC are of course the ones behind the fakenews moon landings and obfuscation of the flat earth reality.

Think about it. The Apollo program was developed under Democratic Presidents. What more proof do you need? Those scientists and engineers are lying about everything because they are Democrats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet Jesus. That's too dumb to even begin to respond to.

It's just hard to understand because it was translated from Russian...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

My bit:

Quote:

This part was laughable too -
" Do we even know that John Podesta’s e-mail was in fact “phished”? What evidence of this has been produced? "

Yes- it was in the Wikileaks dump -
https://wikileaks.org/...emails/emailid/34899

This took less than 2 minutes to find
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   Odd that The Nation would be interested My thoughts are along the lines of this guy:
-
https://www.bloomberg.com/...buy-the-russia-story
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They already have the leaker in custody -- though he was arrested for bank fraud trying to flee the country. He was IT guy who worked for Debbie W. Shultz and was a scam artist.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like solid proof to me.

The DNC are of course the ones behind the fakenews moon landings and obfuscation of the flat earth reality.

Think about it. The Apollo program was developed under Democratic Presidents. What more proof do you need? Those scientists and engineers are lying about everything because they are Democrats.

That's right

All Democrats and Liberals - unintelligent and incompetent and incoherent liars, who just make stuff up, and constantly brag and boast about all kinds of things they have not done, or have no responsibility in . . wait a minute! :)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, because those guys in the 60s with pocket protectors and slide rules were far left thinkers behind the flower power movement and the black panthers. These leftists with their black ties and white short sleeve shirts shirts spawned the current generation of climate change liars that hide behind fake science.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't read the article but it wouldn't surprise me at all if murdered DNC stagger and Bernie supporter Seth Rich was the leak.
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I didn't read the article but it wouldn't surprise me at all if murdered DNC stagger and Bernie supporter Seth Rich was the leak.
-
Absolutely. Bernie supporters were as passionate or more so than never-Trumpers on the pub side. I can easily see someone on the inside wanting to torpedo Hillary.
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
They already have the leaker in custody -- though he was arrested for bank fraud trying to flee the country. He was IT guy who worked for Debbie W. Shultz and was a scam artist.

Why do you think he was the hacker? He did not work for the DNC, and his name is not linked to the "Guccifer" hack by any credible source that I can find.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
H- wrote:

Why do you think he was the hacker? He did not work for the DNC, and his name is not linked to the "Guccifer" hack by any credible source that I can find.

I assumed his comment was along the lines of, "Since everyone else seems to be throwing shit around, I might as well join in."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny, the most fully vested in RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA on ST are the ones questioning the former Intelligence officials who wrote this report. Oh, these are the same intelligence officials who came out and stated that the Iraq info was bad, when all those great intelligence agencies we pay a lot of money to got it wrong, very wrong.

Desperation is an ugly thing. When one loses their mind and gets so fully vested in a certain outcome they normally lose, bad. But But But RUSSIAAAAAAAA!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
H- wrote:

Guy is scamming hundreds of thousands of dollars. Has access to DWS computers. Wouldn't put it past him to hack some stuff. I have no proof, but when you find a rat scurrying around the in the grain bin, it is normal to assume it was eating the grain.

But I am not as well read on this as you, I think. Has it been confirmed that he had no access to DNC stuff? Was the DNC hack done by Guccifer? Have the details of the DNC hack been reasonably established?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Last edited by: H-: Aug 11, 17 14:17
Quote Reply
Re: It Wasn't a Hack... [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
When one loses their mind and gets so fully vested in a certain outcome they normally lose, bad

You may want to repeat that to yourself a few times when selecting to accept as fact this kind of weak article that makes some nonsensical claims over the official statements of the FBI, CIA, et al. Yes, the intelligence agencies are sometimes wrong. That doesn't make everyone else always right. I'd be a little careful before hitching your wagon to this.
Quote Reply