Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NFL without cable
Quote | Reply
We returned our cable box because there is little to watch really, but I still want to watch the NFL season.
What are the options to watch football games without cable? We have access to AppleTV, and the variety of stuff it comes with.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL without cable [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have heard the best thing to do is get a foriegn VPN and the NFL all access pass. I think it's about 100 bucks but is not available to US IP addresses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
We returned our cable box because there is little to watch really, but I still want to watch the NFL season.

What are the options to watch football games without cable? We have access to AppleTV, and the variety of stuff it comes with.

Here's an article from 2016 about options for watching.

https://www.dailydot.com/...am-nfl-games-online/

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most of the games are broadcast over the air so all you'll need is an HD antenna. You won't be able to get Monday and Thursday night games unless it's your local team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have Verizon - NFL Mobile. It's now free with NFL Redzone available for another $2 a month. I used that with my iphone and apple TV to mirror (jailbreak required) and streamed all games and redzone without an issue for the last 2 years.

http://www.verizon.com/...with-all-price-plans
Last edited by: kppolich: Aug 10, 17 6:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last year I was surprised to find that on Reddit you can find out where all the games are online. I was looking for something else and I never tested it out but I did see them listing the websites for the games. Start by doing a google search like ''NY Giants reddit'' and see what you get. If you find it, then all you need is a chromecast and you'll be in business.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been using the NFL game pass (or NFL rewind as it was called before I think) for a few years now. I don't get to watch games live, but I lost patience for that years ago. I used to DVR the games and watch them later fast forwarding. The game pass thing does condensed games for you where the replay is usually around 40min long. I'll just log in sunday night and watch a whole mess of games. Costs like $100 I think. For me it is a good deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

1. ACE streams. Google REDDIT NFL STREAM
2. DAZN is supposed to give you full access to all games (at least in Canada) for about $20/month

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) bunny ears (you can at least watch the local games and all national games (except monday night which is on ESPN)

2) you can get a slingbox and hook it up to a friends TV. Essentially, you watch the same thing that they are watching (you can also control the TV remotely). This is a 1 time fee of $250ish + having a friend let you plug it in. I have mine plugged into my parents TV so I can watch
Quote Reply