Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
trump promises fury on north korea
Quote | Reply
Anyone think he will attack them? Think they will attack Guam? This seems like the two idiots in charge will just keep escalating. I hope they just saber rattle rather than actually start taking shots at eachother.

http://www.cnn.com/...ike-trump/index.html

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think anything will happen unless North Korea strikes 1st. It will be all talk until then. Shirley Kim Jong Un isn't that stupid. There is no way his regime survives a war with the US. I also think if they strike 1st there wont be any country left that would support NK...

I am hoping China steps up its game with them and forces them to knock it off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
North Korea is not going to do anything. They are saber rattling and that is as far as it will go. The problem is America loves war and we will gladly invade a country for no good reason.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
North Korea is not going to do anything. They are saber rattling and that is as far as it will go. The problem is America loves war and we will gladly invade a country for no good reason.

North Korea has had nothing but whackjob leaders for decades. We cannot predict what Kim will do. It would be a big mistake to assume that he's sane/rational/predictable. He has absolute power in a way that we cannot really imagine. That kind of thing seriously messes folks up. People get convinced that they are gods, that they cannot die, all sorts of crazy shit. We'd make more money hoping that there's some reasonable folks in the layer or two below Kim. What we really need is for some senior NKPA general to off Kim and then open the border to the South.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:

The solution to that is to create a reason.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought Trump didn't telegraph his moves and that he was opposed to drawing a red line?

We should all be thankful there is someone like Trump in the Whitehouse to make these kind of decisions...
Last edited by: Sanuk: Aug 8, 17 18:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you watch CNN, you'd think missiles were already in the air toward Guam, Hawaii, and Alaska. I haven't watched Erin Burnett in awhile, but she's effin' terrible.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We can agree all day about how crazy Little Kim is but there has been zero evidence for decades that North Korea has desires for war.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have a reason, because, we are just waiting to find the slogan that includes Hitler and terrorism.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
If you watch CNN, you'd think missiles were already in the air toward Guam, Hawaii, and Alaska. I haven't watched Erin Burnett in awhile, but she's effin' terrible.

I read cnn, among other cites, but i dont have cable to watch.

Maybe trump means hes going to take this fight to twitter!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting take on the situation:

https://www.facebook.com/...s/10155722579723487/ for for the FB post.. couldnt find it anywhere else
Last edited by: orphious: Aug 8, 17 18:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sheesh, I listened to Breathless Blitzer at 5PM and you would have thought exactly that, missiles in the air! Suspenseful music in the background...'BREAKING NEWS blah blah blah...!' Then, he brought on one person after another to reinforce the 'critical' situation the US is in '...at a time when Trump's credibility ratings are seriously down...'

Good God.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I'm sure North Korea is going to invite nuclear annihilation by attacking Guam.

Yes, it makes perfect sense they are going to attack Guam which is probably 100x harder to hit than South Korea which is basically a duck in a barrel and 300x more populated.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too bad Trump didn't plagiarize a little Ezekiel 25,17 for his North Korea speech.

Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
Good God.

Yeah, Blitzer is the big problem here. Keep your eyes on the ball, man.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We need to ratchet this up as far as possible. I predict targeted bombing of NK military sites within 3 months.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Anyone think he will attack them? Think they will attack Guam? This seems like the two idiots in charge will just keep escalating. I hope they just saber rattle rather than actually start taking shots at eachother.

Trump is not getting anything done domestically, so he picks on the easiest military target to shake his little fist at?

SAD!!!!

Actually pretty worrisome.

How low can we go?
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
veganerd wrote:

Trump is not getting anything done domestically, so he picks on the easiest military target to shake his little fist at?

SAD!!!!

Actually pretty worrisome.

How low can we go?

What did he say about France?
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
Sheesh, I listened to Breathless Blitzer at 5PM and you would have thought exactly that, missiles in the air! Suspenseful music in the background...'BREAKING NEWS blah blah blah...!' Then, he brought on one person after another to reinforce the 'critical' situation the US is in '...at a time when Trump's credibility ratings are seriously down...'

Good God.

Greg

CNN has become unwatchable just like Fox was during Obama.
I actually find Fox a better source these days except for Hannity. Now that is unwatchable

I like Trump's saber rattling. It puts Kim on notice that we will match crazy for crazy.

It also forces China to get their asses to the table and now.

No one can afford a full blown war, diplomacy has to be the answer...or some amazing clandestine assassination.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like Trump's saber rattling. It puts Kim on notice that we will match crazy for crazy.

It also forces China to get their asses to the table and now.

China is not going to do anything just because of the crazy guy in the Whitehouse.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Aug 9, 17 7:18
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No kidding. In 3.5 years it will be business as usual.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:

Bernard Shaw would be so disappointed with today's CNN.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Sideways] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men?

Probably I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to destroy my brothers. But I'm not going to count weather that's less than 140 characters or not :D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After 8 years of listening to a spineless and apologetic wienie, its a breath of fresh air to finally have a President who will actually man up. Its entertaining to watch all of the libtard Obama and Clinton sack suckers get all bent out of shape while sitting in their safe spots.
Quote Reply

Prev Next