Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus
Quote | Reply
http://www.thejournal.ie/...deo-3534722-Aug2017/

What kind of jerk does such a thing?! She came really close to death from the looks of it. Good thing the bus driver was paying attention and managed to stop!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
every paper here covering it on the front page.

he's going down too, and I bet he'll go with a 'medication' excuse
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
every paper here covering it on the front page.

he's going down too, and I bet he'll go with a 'medication' excuse

I hope he is caught! He acted the the school bully who feels the need to hit shoulders with everyone in the hallway. I think he will have a hard time coming up with a reasonable excuse.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Retribution has already begun. They called him a jogger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That runner is the only reason I watch that bridge coverage, if they ban him I'm going to stop watching.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Should you be running against traffic, even on the sidewalk?

I hope the next time he does that, someone does something like this to him

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love that clip!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quite despicable indeed. But of course, it took just a few comments for someone to say 'yeah bloody runners, get off the sidewalk! I'm sick and tired of these assholes' or something of that sort...sigh
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Quite despicable indeed. But of course, it took just a few comments for someone to say 'yeah bloody runners, get off the sidewalk! I'm sick and tired of these assholes' or something of that sort...sigh

Never read the comments. This is even more the case for anything that involves cyclists...
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:

Yeah, people are easily biased so it takes only one instance like this for many to decide all runners are jerks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
http://www.thejournal.ie/london-jogger-video-3534722-Aug2017/

What kind of jerk does such a thing?! She came really close to death from the looks of it. Good thing the bus driver was paying attention and managed to stop!

Just playing devil's advocate here to stop the lynch-mob madness... She was walking and looking down at her phone and in his way...

Wait, nevermind. She was just walking along and He actually ran out of his way to shoulder her into traffic. Time to look at why somebody would want her dead. Angry Ex? Insurance payout? Looks like a murder attempt that didn't go right.

Except that he turned around and ran back later? Like he was just running his regular route? This is really weird. Somebody doing that on purpose would keep running and even hop in a car to get away.

And he didn't exactly shove her in front of a bus. He knocked her down and there happened to be a bus coming up from behind him. He didn't necessarily know it was there. He could be just an asshole level 9, not asshole level 11.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bet that run doesn't turn up on Strava!
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [srshaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
srshaw wrote:
Bet that run doesn't turn up on Strava!

Time for the Slowtwitch Mafia to search Strava for that run! What was the bridge and the time again?

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Angry Ex? Insurance payout? Looks like a murder attempt that didn't go right.

I thought the same thing since he seemed to go out of his way to shove her. All I could picture was the meeting in a booth in some seedy bar paying this guy to do it.

The running back on the other side is so bizarre.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ZenTriBrett wrote:
[Just playing devil's advocate here to stop the lynch-mob madness... She was walking and looking down at her phone and in his way...

Wait, nevermind. She was just walking along and He actually ran out of his way to shoulder her into traffic. Time to look at why somebody would want her dead. Angry Ex? Insurance payout? Looks like a murder attempt that didn't go right.

Also notice that he didn't make the same move on the big guy he ran by just beforehand, who was just about in the same line [judging by the shadow on the sidewalk]

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watching the video...I can't figure out why he did it. It looks like he ran out of his way to do it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For fucks sake...wtf is wrong with people?

For one thing, I do believe there is an argument that he threw her in front of a bus. This action was deliberate, not none of this "I'm holding my line and lets play chicken" bullshit. He went into her, then extended both arms after making contact. And yes, it was a BUS LANE that he was running next to. The footage, I'm guessing, came from another bus in front of him with a rear facing camera, during a time where there seemed to be heavy traffic in all other lanes. One should be able to infer that if you throw someone into a busy street, you are indeed throwing them in front of a vehicle. Just because you didn't look back and see the vehicle, doesn't excuse you.

The fact that he chose to do this to a woman, and not the guy in front just blows my mind. Makes me think he knew her or had some type of gripe with her in the past. If that's the case, then there is a level of motive and premeditation. In which case he needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On her second attempt, the girl who tried to kill me [twice] ran her Beetle up onto the sidewalk behind me as I was running. She missed and crashed her car into the front of a store

Later, she claimed that she was distracted by her kids fighting in the back seat

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like she even moved to her L quite a bit, to try to get out of his way.
Then he went to his R purposely to drill her like that.
WTF??!!

Dude is busted. No excuse for that.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At the end of the vid, they have a profile shot from another bus's doorway cam

Someone is gonna see this & recognize him

"Hey, Mike, don't you usually run over the bridge around that time in the morning? If fact, this wanker kinda looks like you, too"

Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
At the end of the vid, they have a profile shot from another bus's doorway cam

Someone is gonna see this & recognize him

"Hey, Mike, don't you usually run over the bridge around that time in the morning? If fact, this wanker kinda looks like you, too"

Well, the incident is being reported as happening on May 5th. So it's been 3 months, but only now the video was released? Not sure why it has taken so long.
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was most likely being used as evidence in the case: Evidence that is publicly released prior to a jury selection nullifies the evidence. It allows the jury goes into the trial with a bias.

Most videos like this are not able to be released until the case is over.
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SummitAK wrote:
Francois wrote:

Never read the comments. This is even more the case for anything that involves cyclists...

Well, these are good

"Psycho killer quest que cest"
"Fa fa fa fa fa fafa fa fa"
"Run run run run run run run away oh oh"

Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [lifejustice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lifejustice wrote:
It was most likely being used as evidence in the case: Evidence that is publicly released prior to a jury selection nullifies the evidence. It allows the jury goes into the trial with a bias.

Most videos like this are not able to be released until the case is over.

they haven't caught the guy yet according to article. They are releasing it now for the publics help in identifying him.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Runner pushed a woman in front of a bus [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crowd-sleuthing

Quote Reply

Prev Next