Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 Felt AR FRD with DA Di2 + SRM Powermeter (Size 51)
Quote | Reply
$4,500
For sale is a complete bike that is race ready. This is Felt's top of the line Aero Road bike. Fully equipped to be your weekend race bike or your weekly group ride bike. It is a very fast bike. It is the 2015 model that was purchased as a frame only from Felt and Shimano's latest Dura-Ace Di2 components were put on in May of 2015. The bike has been impeccably maintained and is in fantastic condition. The current components and setup is very customized for performance.
DETAILS:
Size: 51cm (I am 5'8 and has room to fit both shorter and taller riders)
Components:
Groupset: Complete Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
Stem: 130mm Zipp SL Sprint
Handlebars: Zipp SL-70 Aero Handlebars 40cm
Wheelset: NEXT wheels - Sprint Version
Saddle: Specialized Troupo 143mm will be included
Crank: SRM POWER Meter - Shimano DURA-ACE 170 crank length (re-charged and fully services by SRM in April if 2017)
Pedals: Not Included
Pickup options can be arranged if interested in the New England Area. Bike is currently located outside of Boston, MA.
If out of state or lives far away, shipping will be paid by buyer. No International Sales.

Making Triathlon Great Again
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Felt AR FRD with DA Di2 + SRM Powermeter (Size 51) [Turbeau] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are selling the SRM?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Felt AR FRD with DA Di2 + SRM Powermeter (Size 51) [mariant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only with the bike. Not separate. I'm guessing that is what you were asking.

Making Triathlon Great Again
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Felt AR FRD with DA Di2 + SRM Powermeter (Size 51) [Turbeau] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I'm only interested in the power meter.
Let me know if you change your mind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am assuming the bike is sold? I am very interested.
Quote Reply