Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW) $800, GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43)
Quote | Reply
Selling:
1. Shimano C-75's. (Front and Rear) Details follow

11 speed

REAR is brand new and never used. Only out of the box for the picture.

FRONT has been used only in triathlon races this past year. My guess is that I put about 250 miles on it, tops. Would come with the tire that is currently glued on it, which has a good deal of life left on it.

$800 ($15 shipped to anywhere in domestic US, No International Sales) Please feel free to PM me here or email me at turbeaucurbeau@gmail.com for any additional questions.

2. GIRO Mele Tri Shoes - Sz 43 ($50)

Worn a couple of times only, size did not fit me. In great shape.

Making Triathlon Great Again
Last edited by: Turbeau: Feb 20, 17 6:54
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW), Cervelo P3 TT (Frame Only - Sz 51), GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43) [Turbeau] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New items Added:
Cervelo P3 Frame
Giro Mele Shoes

Flexible on all.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW) $800, GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43) [Turbeau] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking to move these Shimano wheels, PM if interested.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW) $800, GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43) [Turbeau] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do the shoes fit particularly wide or narrow?

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW) $800, GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43) [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd say they are pretty much right in the middle. They definitely aren't narrow, so if I had to lean one way they would be on the wider side. I have relatively flat feet and Giro's on the whole fit me the best out of all the brands.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance the shoes are still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW) $800, GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43) [jbayless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delay, no they are not available anymore. They were sold a few months BACK.

Have other lightly used shoes available if you are looking for anything else in that size range. Just wanted to pass that along in case it helps.

1. Rapha (Giro) Lightweight's (Color: Blue/White) Size 43
2. Shimano R321's (Blue/Yellow Colorway) Size 42.5
3. Specialized S-Works 6 (Pink/Black) Size 42.5

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices and pics of the shoes?

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW) $800, GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43) [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very flexible, what ones would you like to see. I can email them to you.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent.

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did the wheels sell?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SHIMANO C-75 WHEELSET 11-SPEED (NEW) $800, GIRO Mele Tri Shoes (43) [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, wheels are gone.

Quote Reply