Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall...
Quote | Reply
You know, the beautiful transparent solar wall. Gotta be transparent so people don't get clobbered by heavy bags of drugs. You know, those people out for a stroll right along the border wall.

What a moran.

https://www.google.ca/...ing-drugs-mexico/amp

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

Sorry you're late to the party. Only one thread allowed per stupid Trump action.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Elections have consequences. Hillary and her emails lost. Obama once looked at a wall. Get over it. Keep complaining and we'll build another wall between you guys and us. Aren't you banned from commenting on anything that happens in America, anyways?

Your seat post is too high as well.
Quote Reply
Re: At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall... [MOP_Roy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MOP_Roy wrote:
Elections have consequences. Hillary and her emails lost. Obama once looked at a wall. Get over it. Keep complaining and we'll build another wall between you guys and us. Aren't you banned from commenting on anything that happens in America, anyways?

How can people continue to defend this loser. A 29 second "handshake" in Paris. Unless you've never been out some bumfuck little town in pub country we'll cut you some slack.

But wasn't he last thing that Donnie tweeted was that check from Mexico was in the mail.
Quote Reply
Re: At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was I a bit too subtle with the sarcasm? I thought the seatpost comment put the whole post over the top.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MOP_Roy wrote:
Was I a bit too subtle with the sarcasm? I thought the seatpost comment put the whole post over the top.

But..but.. but.. at least the wall will be solar powered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"The wall needs to be see-through, the president continued, because drug dealers may otherwise throw large bags of drugs over the wall to the other side, and hit innocent passers-by. “As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them—they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over,” he added. “As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.”"

How tall is the wall supposed to be? If you're planning on drug dealers being able to toss a 60 pound bag over the wall, how many people could do this over a 10 foot wall? What if it's a 15 foot wall.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MOP_Roy wrote:

I apologize and withdraw my post. Trump is the greatest. The best.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall... [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
How tall is the wall supposed to be? If you're planning on drug dealers being able to toss a 60 pound bag over the wall, how many people could do this over a 10 foot wall? What if it's a 15 foot wall.

Mexico can only afford to buy us a 3' wall.

Or maybe DJT gets the "s and 's mixed up...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyh1Va_mYWI

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall... [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Considering recent incidents in mexican prisons, the question is not how high, but how deep are you going to make the wall?

Tunnels will be an excellent side income for intrepid drug dealers and human traffickers.
Quote Reply
Re: At least Mexico will pay for the magic wall... [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tunnels will be an excellent side income for intrepid drug dealers and human traffickers.

And prison guards...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
You know, the beautiful transparent solar wall. Gotta be transparent so people don't get clobbered by heavy bags of drugs. You know, those people out for a stroll right along the border wall.

Read yesterday that the wall is on again. But this time its going to be a fence because the Donald claims you want to be able to see who is on the other side trying to sneak in. Still serious about the solar panels however.
Quote Reply