Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shiv, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt Prices updated
Quote | Reply
Project One Trek Madone SOLD

Specialized Shiv: 2013 Specialized Shiv Comp Rival with many sram red upgrades (Pictures upon request... until I can get some time to upload them!)

Purchased in Spring 2014 used for the 2014 season and has been sitting in my basement ever since because I got out of the "Tri Game". This bike is in amazing condition. No damage what so ever and very little miles.

Upgraded Crank: Sram Red with Sram red 52/36 Chainrings
Upgraded RD: Sram Red
Upgraded Cassette: Sram 1070 11/26
Upgraded Chain: Sram Red
Upgraded ISM adamo time trial saddle
(Optional) Upgraded Flo60 front and rear aerowheels

Comes with Brand new never used or installed Fuelselage and aerobar adjustment kit with all the additional spacers/risers ect...

Selling for $2500 with stock wheels or $3000 with aerowheels
Not willing to ship but will meet within a reasonable distance, located near Baltimore, MD

Xterra Lava Pants: 1 pair left $60 shipped. size medium
only worn 4-5 times and rinsed in fresh water after each use.

Bontrager VR-C 6061 aluminum bars: 31.8 diameter. 44cm width. Never ridden. Perfect condition. $25 Shipped

Nathan 2 bottle hydration belt. Used once. $15 Shipped

Last edited by: JMarkel9: Aug 11, 17 16:17
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt [JMarkel9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this hasn't sold yet, are you willing to entertain offers on the pedals and bottle cages?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt [JMarkel9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What area are you in? Thx
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt [madone79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maryland, a little north of Baltimore. But, willing to drive within reason to meet half way if need be.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt [dghicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey if you want to PM me an offer feel free. If the pedals and cages sell I'd have to drop the price of a bike a little so It would have to be something where the pedals and cages price makes up the difference.
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt Prices updated [JMarkel9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...

Madone sold

Shiv added

Price updates on other items
Last edited by: JMarkel9: Aug 11, 17 16:15
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt Prices updated [JMarkel9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated... one pair of lava pants sold... one left
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the Nathan belt.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt Prices updated [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Darn, I need a small.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the lava pants?
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt Prices updated [mikiefaith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I have one pair left size medium
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is their condition?
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, Xterra Lava Pants, Bontrager Bars, Nathan Hydration Belt Prices updated [mikiefaith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty much brand new. Only used 4-5 times. No marks/nicks/or damage of any kind.
Quote Reply