Login required to post replies

Hey JSA...
Quote | Reply
Look what the Bourbon fairy brought me.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey JSA... [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NICE!!!

I was at a conference Wed - Fri at a resort north of here. The bar at the hotel was fully stocked with Blanton's selling for $8 per 1 1/2 ounce pour. My expense account bought a bottle over the 3 days ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Hey JSA... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bourbon is the best Bourbon! My bottle was a belated bosses day gift that was ordered back in October and finally arrived.

I tried to find a Ben Prichard but have had no luck so far. Also trying to find the WL Weller with no success. But I did spot a bottle of Michter 10 year that is supposed to be a good Pappy alternative so will have to pick that one up to try.

Cheers to the weekend 🥃.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
I tried to find a Ben Prichard but have had no luck so far. Also trying to find the WL Weller with no success. But I did spot a bottle of Michter 10 year that is supposed to be a good Pappy alternative so will have to pick that one up to try.

I just finished a bottle of Michter 10 year. I really enjoyed it.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Bourbon fairy is stronger than yours.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Hey JSA... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
My Bourbon fairy is stronger than yours.

Holy shit. Are you smuggling that all into Russia?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It'll be shipped over completely legit, but theres no way it leaves the US a full case. I'll crack one open tonight probably.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one just like that, cheers!

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply