Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vegas SX finally, Holy chit !!
Quote | Reply
Wow what a night ! Congrats to Dungey , what a class act!
What a night for Ozborne , Those circumstances , the ensuing performance and then the remarkable outcome is somthing out a daydream. Never say die!!
Quote Reply
Re: Vegas SX finally, Holy chit !! [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Smith got his bell rung in the 250

Could not figure out which cheap shots specifically dungey was talking about? Tomac blocking him twice?

Just watching 250. Osbourne in 13th ;) i assume things change
Quote Reply
Re: Vegas SX finally, Holy chit !! [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Smith got his bell rung in the 250

Could not figure out which cheap shots specifically dungey was talking about? Tomac blocking him twice?

Just watching 250. Osbourne in 13th ;) i assume things change

Tomac was deliberatley letting Dungey by and then bumping him off the track s hed loose positions to the guys behind them. Its all Tomac could do to win the title I dont blame him really . Final race , You gotta use what ever strategy is available. Here's a good article that recaps the event from both Dungey and Tomac.
http://racerxonline.com/...night-live-las-vegas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Osbourne on savatgy.........that was full on
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't watched the 450s yet but the 250s were crazy. That has to be one of the greatest comebacks of all time with Osborne punting Savatgy on the last turn. Savatgy should have never have let him gain that much time, like 4 seconds on the final lap. Smith went down hard, which was a bummer for him. Nobody counted him in the title fight. AC with the win was nice - that kid has had a lot of factory pressure on him to come back from injuries.

I know what happened in the 450s and I heard Eli rode aggressive to try and make something happen but he didn't up it to the level that he could have. I heard Reed got punted by Anderson, love it.

I'll watch the 450s tonight if I get time. I have to play mechanic and get the bikes ready for next weekend's area qualifier at Thunder Valley.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy crap, that was crazy. I really don't know what else to add, other than I'm glad I have it on the DVR so I can watch it again.

I wrote Osbourne off, but wow, was I wrong. Hell of a "never die" attitude there, and talk about a genuine rush of emotion at the end. Was Osbourne's pass on Savatgy a little too much? Obviously, Savatgy wasn't happy, and the TV people caught his mechanic saying a few choice words... Never got an interview with Savatgy, although that isn't a surprise. He didn't look like he was in the mood to talk to anybody.

I assume everybody was having the technical difficulties? I never appreciate how amazing it is for a TV crew to run a live, high-definition multi-camera, multi-presenter show like this until it stops working. lol!

What's our bets on Dungey retiring? I think he's about 80% out the door. He's had a good run, but I think he's doubting his ability to defend his title and will prefer to go out on a high note.

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Vegas SX finally, Holy chit !! [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was a pretty good hit on savatgy but osborne was pretty much sending it through the whoops. I think he would have blown off the track if savatgy wasnt there to use as a berm lol. Last race ,last lap, last corner for the title against the other title contender.... if theres a right time for a move like that , it was then. Like Ricky said , savatgy should have never put him self in that position .
As for Dungey , I think it would be a perfect time for him to retire although I would hate to see him go. I think 3 years on alden baker's program is just about as much as one can handle with out going insane.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Savatgy definitely put himself into that position. He seems like he's fast, but has had a bunch of brain farts or whatever over the course of the season that put him in a bad place.

This whole season was pretty crazy, with some big injuries. I know that's a danger of the game, but just imagine how things would have turned out if Roczen hadn't got hurt. He seemed to be in his own stratosphere until his season ended. There were a few others sidelined in both classes - Webb missed a race, didn't he? Canard, Peick, and a bunch of others - maybe not the guys fighting for the championship, but certainly some top 10 guys who missed races or ended their season early.

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Osborn fined 8k for the hit on savatgy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dungey retired!! Good for him!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's going out at the top of his game. Definitely good for him!

What's the latest on Roczen? I've heard that he's still a long, long way from coming back, if ever.

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roczens arm on instagram has had quite a lot of work..........
Quote Reply
Re: Vegas SX finally, Holy chit !! [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't believe there's an ET on his return.
He's got a long way though. From what I've heard, hes had some complications with some of the surgeries.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Omg she's hottt!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh wow. That's bad ass!

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN