Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed.
Quote | Reply
What did you do in Fredericksburg, Texas?
Quote Reply
Re: Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed. [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
go to Enchanted Rock, then figure out how to get out of Tejas.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed. [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:

LBJ's ranch isn't too far away. I enjoyed the tour.
Quote Reply
Re: Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed. [MTBSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the second part.
Quote Reply
Re: Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed. [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. On the list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
National Museum of the Pacific War

But, then, I'm into history stuff.

Edit to add: Of course, there's a bunch of Hill Country wineries, too, if you partake. It's not Napa Valley, but it ain't bad for Texas wine.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Last edited by: Danno: May 18, 17 13:51
Quote Reply
Re: Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed. [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YES! Revenge for the antiquing my girlfriend will be dragging me on. "Well honey, it's got all old shit in it just like all those stores."
Quote Reply
Post deleted by SS88 [ In reply to ]
Re: Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would love that. I love abortions. I love to give them and get them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go hang out with the Californians.

Re: Going to Fredericksburg, Texas. Recommendations needed. [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You guys go there often?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:

I always enjoy eating and tipping over a few beers at Fredricsburg Brewing Company. The Rathskeller is another nice place to eat. I stayed in the Tin Roof Haus one of my stays and really enjoyed it. Wildseed farms is nice when flowers are in bloom. There are museums and art galleries if you are into that. I'm not a fan of Rockbox; it was expensive and the shows were corny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I always liked The Auslander and Silver Creek (a bar across the street). The Nimitz museum is cool too. If you have a bike I think it's one of the best places to ride I've ever visited (I used to make a yearly trip down there for 3-5 days at a time when I lived in El Paso). Great little town.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of good wineries in the area.
Good road biking with rolling hills.
Good mountain biking at Pedernales Falls State Park.

I also like Auslander. They have a good selection of German beers.
Quote Reply