Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Donald Trump=Michael Scott
Quote | Reply
As I left this morning for a ride I couldn't help but think that it has been odd that there was no tweet from the Pre about the events of the last 48 hours. I kept thinking of the episode of The Office where Michael Scott is challenged to not retort to any comment with "That's what she said!" He lasted all of a minute or so.

I can imagine the last 48 hours were really hard for Don (that's what she said!), but all that frustration from having the cap put on the bottle certainly popped out by the time I got back 2 hours later. Thanks Prez, you didn't disappoint. At least it was more than a minute (...that's what she said).

He is good comedy, I'll give him that.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump=Michael Scott [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump=Michael Scott [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
As I left this morning for a ride I couldn't help but think that it has been odd that there was no tweet from the Pre about the events of the last 48 hours. I kept thinking of the episode of The Office where Michael Scott is challenged to not retort to any comment with "That's what she said!" He lasted all of a minute or so.

I can imagine the last 48 hours were really hard for Don (that's what she said!), but all that frustration from having the cap put on the bottle certainly popped out by the time I got back 2 hours later. Thanks Prez, you didn't disappoint. At least it was more than a minute (...that's what she said).

He is good comedy, I'll give him that.

Uh oh. Better hope Blep is taking his mid-morning nap
Quote Reply