Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Saddle Survey: For anyone who rides a bike with a saddle.
Quote | Reply
Last month I posted a list of questions to people on the forum who ride Cobb or ISM saddles. I received over 100 responses to the post or by email. The information was so valuable, I saw a great opportunity to generate and gather what I hope will be the most extensive collection of information relating to ALL TYPES OF BIKE SADDLES. My goal to use the information to improve your comfort level on your saddle.

I want to give special thanks to Nick Lehecka, better know to the forum as MILESTHEDOG, for his survey expertise in creating the survey below.

https://virginiatech.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dpeYcRhGDABfwVv

In gratitude to those of you who take the short time to do this, I will ask you to just reply to this post with the word: DONE

I will then send you a coupon code for a very nice discount on www.desotosport.com

Finally, feel free to share this survey with your club, teammates, training partners, and anyone else you know who rides a bike.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Survey: For anyone who rides a bike with a saddle. [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
done
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Survey: For anyone who rides a bike with a saddle. [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done.

Note for other survey takers: The survey does distinguish between road bike and TT bike. The first set of questions is road specific, then TT bike follows.

Also, to Emilio, there seemed to be some large brands missing--specifically, Garneau and 2XU. Just a note since I'm not sure if this was for market preference or was related to brand padding.

just your average age grouper . no one special . no scientific knowledge . just having fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done

-shoki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DONE
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Survey: For anyone who rides a bike with a saddle. [pascal_ch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done!

Although you are missing LG from the tri suit manufacturer list. I think there are a few using them on here!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dunn..

"It is a good feeling for old men who have begun to fear failure, any sort of failure, to set a schedule for exercise and stick to it. If an aging man can run a distance of three miles, for instance, he knows that whatever his other failures may be, he is not completely wasted away." Romain Gary, SI interview
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done

----------------------------
Jason
None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Emilio and All,

Done

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
D-u-n done!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done

tinman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done

-- Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DONE
Quote Reply

Prev Next