Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD SOLD ****Bike with Training wheels (shown below, ie without FLO carbon) and SRAM (non Power, below) Crank; $2500 shipped ****SOLD SOLD

Quarq Zero (like new, below shown in complete pic) 130 BCD, 165mm arms, 54/42 Praxis TT Rings $900 Shipped; may be sold seperately (NEW THREAD)******

SOLD SOLD **Flo CC Disc, and 90 with tires** SOLD SOLD SOLD

Or, complete package $3400 (Training wheels & QuarQ, shipped

***Added Giro Selector Aerohelmet (M), Bento that fits the P3, and an Xlab behind the seat cage to Sweeten the package deal :) I also have a Medium Castelli bodypaint 3.0 suit and gloves that I can include if the size is right :)

So, we have here, my Cervelo 54 cm P3. I am a road racer these days, and built this up solely for State races, and stand alone TT. I've decided to retire, and this bike is like new. The base complete bike was bought new in Sept 2016 at Austin Tricyclist. I've obviously upgraded a bit. As pictured:

54cm, Ultegra 6800 Drivetrain
Kogel Ceramic BB
3T Vola Team Stealth (carbon) bars with Zipp extentions (I have all the risers etc that come with the bars for positioning mods)
Quarq Zero (130bcd, and 165mm, I'm 5'11" and absolutely loved going to these arms) Quarq is less than 1 month old, latest greatest
Praxis TT rings (54/42)
Magura 6TT hydraulic breaks, so sweet

All can be had for $3400 firm shipped (packed and shipped by Austin TriCyclist). Price more negotiable for local pickup.

For $2500 I would sell the complete bike with the crank swapped to the "new takeoff" Sram Rival pictured, and the Shimano RS11 training wheels pictured.

See all pics, Thanks

Last edited by: Michael Jones: May 3, 17 13:20
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 (new), 54cm, Quarq, Flo, 3T Vola [Michael Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quarq ($800) and Flo wheels ($1100/set) may be sold seperately

Quarq Zero 130bcd & rings, 165 mm arms

Flo CC Disc and CC 90, with tires, both wheels and tires with about 26 mi total!

MJ
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike dude!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you selling it with the training wheels as well - all one package?

Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling the frame only?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 (new), 54cm, Quarq, Flo, 3T Vola [Anderson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For full price, Anderson, I can include both sets of wheels...

And AJ, No on the frame
Last edited by: Michael Jones: Apr 16, 17 3:11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michael - full package still available to ship?

If yes - can you confirm the reach measurement - from seat tip to elbow pad centre?

many thanks,
MT
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 (new), 54cm, Quarq, Flo, 3T Vola [mathompson33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's still available . . . your request is highly variable and dependent on fore/aft seat position, the position you select for the pads (multiple options/holes), stem length of course. In addition, drop based on my seat height to the pad height etc adds to the variability.

On that note, I run my seat setback at the UCI minimum 5 cm behind the bottom bracket. Triathletes tend to put the seat tip nearly or even over the bottom bracket.

The measurement you should use for reach is from the bottom bracket to essentially the bolt on the top tube cap. (41.1 cm for a 54 P3). If you want me to just throw you a number for my position on it, really useless because of the adjustability of the bars/stem/seat . . . my setup from tip of seat to center of pad is approx 54 cm. Once again, I don't ride as far forward on the seat due to UCI regulations. I was planning to do Nationals TT this year.
Last edited by: Michael Jones: May 1, 17 7:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added . . . to sweeten the package deal :) See pics

Giro Selector Medium
Xlab Bento (P3)
Xlab Behind seat carrier :)
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 (new), 54cm, Quarq, Flo, 3T Vola [mathompson33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Listing has been updated to reflect the sale and payment for the FLO wheelset. I will likely update entirely with new pictures on Wednesday.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michael- willing to buy P3 and quarq combo with standard wheels and extras at listed $3400 - take me offline to confirm ad=nd make payment and shipping arrangements.

mathompson33@gmail.com
Quote Reply