Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tipping a Shrainer
Quote | Reply
A little background on this. The Bolshoi ballet has a relatively new ballerina star named Margarita Shrainer. Anyway, I'm going to see one of her performances soon, and I feel so fortunate to even get to see her perform that I wanted to tip her after the show. Any recommendations on how to delicately and tastefully accomplish that?
Quote Reply
Re: Tipping a Shrainer [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am pretty sure that she knows more about ballet than you. Keep your tips to yourself.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you figure out how to meet and tip the performer, let me know. I'd like to go see Norah Jones (my celebrity crush) and maybe they'll let me back to see her if I bring a tip or two.

SH wrote:
A little background on this. The Bolshoi ballet has a relatively new ballerina star named Margarita Shrainer. Anyway, I'm going to see one of her performances soon, and I feel so fortunate to even get to see her perform that I wanted to tip her after the show. Any recommendations on how to delicately and tastefully accomplish that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Google and see if she has an agent or if the Bolshoi has a way you could contacting them/her and ask how you could do that. Like one of those contact us sections. I'm not sure if cash is the way to go. A small gift might be better. If you are lucky enough to see her again it could become a thing and maybe eventually you will meet her. Think long term and in the moment at the same time.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Tipping a Shrainer [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Google and see if she has an agent or if the Bolshoi has a way you could contacting them/her and ask how you could do that. Like one of those contact us sections. I'm not sure if cash is the way to go. A small gift might be better. If you are lucky enough to see her again it could become a thing and maybe eventually you will meet her. Think long term and in the moment at the same time.

This is how restraining orders happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Tipping a Shrainer [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The next time he has the privilege to see her perform again will likely be years from now. I don't think that is going to prompt a restraining order.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just throw some cash at her on the stage.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When she's on stage, "make it rain"

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Throwing billz on stage will go over better then coins.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're making this too complicated.

First off, sit in the front row. When she is spreading out the tiger blanket to do her last song, roll up a bill and hold it in your mouth. She will come and get it.
Quote Reply
Re: Tipping a Shrainer [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
When she's on stage, "make it rain"

^^This

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply