Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
O'Reilly...
Quote | Reply
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...

See ya!

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Last edited by: wasusnowme: Apr 19, 17 11:52
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like he'll be handing out resumes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fox has had some high profile turnover lately. all due to sexual harassment. i wonder if they rebrand soon.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they could change their name to Foxy News and hire a bunch of European (or Latin American) female news anchors. Or better yet - weather ladies!
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SailorSam wrote:
they could change their name to Foxy News and hire a bunch of European (or Latin American) female news anchors. Or better yet - weather ladies!

They could always buy Naked News...

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
fox has had some high profile turnover lately. all due to sexual harassment. i wonder if they rebrand soon.

HagNews?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never watched O'Reilly as he acted like a liberal (condescending know-it-all). But he had been #1 in prime-time news since cerveloguy starting using adult diapers. Its true. Both stories.
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
I never watched O'Reilly as he acted like a liberal (condescending know-it-all). But he had been #1 in prime-time news since cerveloguy starting using adult diapers. Its true. Both stories.

He is about as much as liberal as you are, but less of a dickhead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So to clarify, being a condescending know-it-all isn't a trait exclusive to liberals but is one that any type of person can have regardless of their political persuasion. Good to know the truth of what the likes of Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Mahr, and Maddow have been proving for a long time.

Old Hickory wrote:
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
So to clarify, being a condescending know-it-all isn't a trait exclusive to liberals but is one that any type of person can have regardless of their political persuasion. Good to know the truth of what the likes of Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Mahr, and Maddow have been proving for a long time.

Old Hickory wrote:

Don't waste your time on this clown. Everybody knows he's just a one liner troll.
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like I told him before, he has even fewer notes to play than a Ramones song.

cerveloguy wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:

Old Hickory wrote:

Don't waste your time on this clown. Everybody knows he's just a one liner troll.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Name calling. Such a poor way to argue your opinion.

I see you didn't dispute your diaper wearing. I knew it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

I would have thought someone with as much expertise in dickheadedness, you would have done better on this.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Come on, it really isn't nice to make fun of peoples physical disabilities.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had to google this to know what you're talking about.

Next time post a link or something.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Come on, it really isn't nice to make fun of peoples physical disabilities.

Lack humor is a physical disability? Hey, I could see a lot of people on the LR claiming that. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's ok they still have Tucker.

Quote | Reply
I question the validity of the claims but after the Roger Ailes situation they have to drop him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Looks like he'll be handing out resumes.

He'll have a job in the WH handing out tic tacs to Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what changed? I don't think these accusations are anything new, the Ailes thing seems a bit like old news.
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

I would have thought someone with as much expertise in dickheadedness, you would have done better on this.

Are you Old Hickory's girlfriend or something?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

He's Old Hickory's little spoon.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Or maybe Old Hickory is his girlfriend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Or maybe Old Hickory is his girlfriend.

All I know is the two of them and rodred have one hell of a bromance going on. It's touching, in all the wrong places.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
So what changed? I don't think these accusations are anything new, the Ailes thing seems a bit like old news.

What seems to have changed is that the NY Times wrote an article a few weeks back detailing that 5 harassment suits against O'Reilly had been settled, including 2 after Ailes' departure. That belied Fox's lip service to cleaning house in the wake of the Ailes thing and Megyn Kelly's assertions that O'Reilly was a factor in her departure. It also caused dozens of advertisers to bail on O'Reilly's show. It looks as if Fox was OK with the substance of the misbehavior (evidenced by settling the various suits and continuing to have him on air) but the disclosure of the aggregate of it and the loss of advertising dollars forced them to make a move.

https://www.nytimes.com/...av=top-news&_r=0
Last edited by: wimsey: Apr 19, 17 18:24
Quote Reply

Prev Next