Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)...
Quote | Reply
Well, obama didn't say it but he sent out one of his soldiers to say it...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/...strike_in_syria.html

Quote:
the Trump administration watched a violation of Obama's 2013 deal, and enforced it in precisely the manner that Obama had implied, which is why virtually every major Obama foreign policy official, from Hillary Clinton to Thomas Donilon to Leon Panetta to David Petraeus, has supported thhe Trump administration's action."

"Two senior Obama officials I spoke with told me that were Barack Obama still president, he would have likely ordered a strike that was similar if not identical in scope.

Except Obama did not strike in any sort of "scope" despite Syria crossing his "red line".

What a fucking joke.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One journalist opinion? He may be right, but that's his opinion and not a defining moment.
Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUT, BUT, BUT... Trump forgot to put his hand over his heart today!!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

And he "threw a boy's hat away"!

http://www.independent.co.uk/...-video-a7687796.html

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
obama tried to get congressional approval to strike syria. so, yeah. he would have. and tried to.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

And he "threw a boy's hat away"!

http://www.independent.co.uk/...-video-a7687796.html

O. M. G.

That's not the 'Murica that I remember being great. Some compare him to Hitler?

Clearly he's worse than Hitler.

WHY WONT HE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?!?

Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
obama tried to get congressional approval to strike syria. so, yeah. he would have. and tried to.

No. He would have done it just like Trump. No congressional approval needed.

Didn't you read the article?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PS. Buds all day.

Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
PS. Buds all day.

?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All fucking day Brah.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

From it...

Quote:
he would have likely ordered a strike that was similar if not identical in scope.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

From it...

Quote:
he would have likely ordered a strike that was similar if not identical in scope.

scope means extent.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

From it...

Quote:

scope means extent.

Yes, it does.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Obama would have sent a message telling assad to knock it off "or else " and to get rid of his chemical weapons "or else."
Then assad quaking in fear of the great "o" would do what he's told. Then susan rice and john karry would run around to all the sunday shows and tell everyone how awesome the "o" is and how never in history has a potus been so mighty as to disarm an evil regime with just the manly rugged sound of his voice.
Oh wait......

Yea that sounds identical.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Obama's policy towards Syria

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

You don't need any more information to fire off a stupid remark. Do you?

Oh man. You are special.
Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

Oh man. You are special.

To be fair, Vegen had precisely as much information as the OP did before he said that Obama was behind the statement.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

Oh man. You are special.

To be fair, Vegen had precisely as much information as the OP did before he said that Obama was behind the statement.

also, i dont need to read the article to know what happened when obama was president. he tried to get congressional approval, was shot down, and now people are acting as if he wouldnt have done it. its nonsense.

Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

Oh man. You are special.

That's a low bar. I'm sure vegan appreciates that vote of confidence.
Quote Reply
Re: Me too! Me too! I would have done it too!!!!!! (Obama related)... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
j p o wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

Oh man. You are special.

do i need to read an article to comment on duffys remark? is duffys remark quoted in the article?

we already know what obama would have done, because he tried. that is all we need to know to refute duffys comment.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
j p o wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

Oh man. You are special.

do i need to read an article to comment on duffys remark? is duffys remark quoted in the article?

we already know what obama would have done, because he tried. that is all we need to know to refute duffys comment.

You don't need anything or anyone. You are the smartest guy in the room. And you prove it often.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
j p o wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

no. i didnt yet.

Oh man. You are special.

also, i dont need to read the article to know what happened when obama was president. he tried to get congressional approval, was shot down, and now people are acting as if he wouldnt have done it. its nonsense.

But Obama never really needed Congressional approval in the first place. The War Powers Act is pretty vague on stuff like this, and retaliatory strikes have been ordered by Presidents without consulting Congress. Case in point: Obama never sought nor got Congressional approval for the Libya operation, which was of far greater scope and extent than what would have likely been the case for a Syria strike. Obama painted himself into a corner with going to Congress in the first place. My guess is that he thought it was a done deal, but was stymied when he couldn't even count on support in the Senate, which was controlled by the Democrats at the time.

Prev Next