Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by xntrickly
Last edited by: xntrickly: Apr 14, 17 8:24
Re: price drop: NIB 69mm FSE carbon clinchers and open mold 55mm carbon clinchers and top end road bikes [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to include shipping. Need to sell some stuff for family situation so make a reasonable offer. Bikes can be replaced. My email is les.akins@sbcglobal.net Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: price drop: NIB 69mm FSE carbon clinchers and open mold 55mm carbon clinchers and top end road bikes [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wish I had the funds to take the FSE's off your hands. Really good looking set of wheels. Hope your situation gets better soon!
Quote Reply
Re: price drop: NIB 69mm FSE carbon clinchers and open mold 55mm carbon clinchers and top end road bikes [clh850] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
clh850 wrote:
Wish I had the funds to take the FSE's off your hands. Really good looking set of wheels. Hope your situation gets better soon!

Yes they are gorgeous and I appreciate your kind words. Going to have to do another price drop so let me know if you can do the wheels shipped for $950 ??

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great seller!
Quote Reply
Re: price drop: NIB 69mm FSE carbon clinchers and open mold 55mm carbon clinchers and top end road bikes [Tifosi01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tifosi01 wrote:
Bump for a great seller!

Back at you sir !!

Smooth as it gets in terms of transactions and my sincere wishes on a speedy recovery. As a fellow survivor of being hit by a vehicle, it ain't easy but you'll be stronger when you do bounce back !!

Regards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FSE wheels are sold, wife's wheels are likely sold, Enve 4.5s are essentially sold (after being sold and then not sold). Bikes without wheels remain for sale. PM or email (preferably) if you have a reasonable offer (e.g. 3500 for the Giant, 2500 for the Felt).

Thanks.
Quote Reply