Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 56 cm Cervelo P3, Zipp 808 wheels, Ultegra 10 speed, 50-34;11-28 powerdome cassette
Quote | Reply
Will post pics tomorrow.

This has been a great bike for me but after 35 years of racing I'm coming to the end and will do my remaining couple of races on my road bike as I'm not feeling as stable on my tri bike coming up to 75.

56 cm Cervelo, 2014 model. The frame and cranks have a few scratches here and there, but nothing much. Never dropped or crashed. 7 Ironman races on it.

Kept inside, but I didn't sleep with it.

Used some on the trainer, but mostly a race bike.

FSA 50-34 crank.

SRAM Red Powerdome 11-28 cassette.

No pedals, but if you need a pair I have a pair of 105's I can throw in for free.

Zipp 808, 9/10 speed. Not an 11 speed hub. Tubular. The tires are just so-so. They are Vittoria Corsa CX 23mm. I will throw in two NEW tires I have purchased as backups.

I have a Garmin 910 xt I'll give away with the bike. The power button needs to be pushed hard to turn it on, but it works fine.

I also can send along a SPIUK race helmet.

The bike was just tuned up at Santos Bike Shop in Ocala.

$3000, shipped in CONUS. If you are in NJ, you may pick it up or I can meet you somewhere convenient.

Zipp wheel bag now included.

Ship me a PM if you want the pics sent to you.

Paypal only.

princeoffables@live.com

NB: Just had a front spoke pop. Will get it fixed before sending.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Last edited by: Robert: Apr 17, 17 14:22
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56 cm Cervelo P3, Zipp 808 wheels, Ultegra 10 speed, 50-34;11-28 powerdome cassette [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pic posted.

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56 cm Cervelo P3, Zipp 808 wheels, Ultegra 10 speed, 50-34;11-28 powerdome cassette [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling just the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56 cm Cervelo P3, Zipp 808 wheels, Ultegra 10 speed, 50-34;11-28 powerdome cassette [ajgotgame12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not unless I start seeing less interest. The bike may sell today as I have two bidders. Have you checked eBay for a used frame? Good luck!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price dropped to $3000.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump.

Quote Reply
Sold Re: FS: 56 cm Cervelo P3, Zipp 808 wheels, Ultegra 10 speed, 50-34;11-28 powerdome cassette [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sold

Quote Reply