Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Price Update! Ultegra Crankset, Amazon Echo, Bike Pump and Bag!
Quote | Reply
Hi all! Cleaning out a few excess items that I won't be needing this season. I'm in Memphis but am happy to ship at your cost. Most of this stuff should fit nicely in the USPS priority flat rates boxes (except wheels of course). Let me know if you have any questions!

s)

$10- Schwinn Bike Pump- Schrader and Presta Valve

Random Bits:

$5- Lowepro Camera Bag- Hardly used. Worked great for a DSLR.

$160- Amazon Echo- still in packaging.

Last edited by: TeamTarrant: May 18, 17 9:01
Quote Reply
Re: Clean Out! Training Wheels, Ultegra Crankset, Cassette, Bike Pump and Bag! [TeamTarrant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ratio on the cassette?

BK
Quote Reply
Re: Clean Out! Training Wheels, Ultegra Crankset, Cassette, Bike Pump and Bag! [Brandan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brandan wrote:
Ratio on the cassette?

BK

Cassette is 12-25
Quote Reply
Re: Clean Out! Training Wheels, Ultegra Crankset, Cassette, Bike Pump and Bag! [TeamTarrant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels and Cassette are Sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP!

Wheels and cassette are sold

Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crank is 53/39

Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated prices!
Quote Reply
Re: Price Update! Ultegra Crankset, Amazon Echo, Bike Pump and Bag! [TeamTarrant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm regarding the crank
Quote Reply
Re: Price Update! Ultegra Crankset, Amazon Echo, Bike Pump and Bag! [Counsel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Crank is sold! Random bits left. Make an offer!
Quote Reply