Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp Wheels, Specialized Shiv, Giro Selectors, 4 Helmets, TT Giro Shoe Covers
Quote | Reply
As I am slowly downgrading my cycling collection, I thought I would try and sell most of my stuff here first before I go to ebay. If you don't think a price is fair, I am open to offers.

Zipp 900 Disc with cassette (11 Speed) and Zipp 808. Both are clinchers and come with Michelin race tires. Also will throw in a little valve adapter for both wheels.

Asking $1100 Shipped OBO

2012 Specialized Shiv TT. All Ultegra, 11 Speed, Medium, Comes with everything you see (if you want). Only cosmetic damage is a scratch on the right handle bar.

Asking $2800 Shipped OBO

Giro Selector M/L Matte Black, comes with everything included in box (carry case, pads, other lower tail)

Asking $120 Shipped OBO

NEW Giro Selector S/M Blue, comes with everything included in box (carry case, pads, other lower tail)

Asking $140 Shipped OBO

Giro aero shoe covers, rarely used.

Send offers

Random blue and white helmet with visor,

Send offers... lol

Specialized aero blue and silver helmet

Asking $30 Shipped OBO

Last edited by: INPTT: Mar 19, 17 10:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Wheels, Specialized Shiv, Giro Selectors, 4 Helmets, TT Giro Shoe Covers [INPTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some prices lowered
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Wheels, Specialized Shiv, Giro Selectors, 4 Helmets, TT Giro Shoe Covers [INPTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for just the disc
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Wheels, Specialized Shiv, Giro Selectors, 4 Helmets, TT Giro Shoe Covers [Rebcos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$650 for the disc if someone is willing to buy the 808 for $450
Last edited by: INPTT: Mar 21, 17 5:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in both the 808 and the disc if they are both available.
Quote Reply