Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best way to find out TOTAL ELEVATION for a workout using Garmin 920xt
Quote | Reply
Using Garmin Connect can't seem to figure it out. Do you have to export your workout to another Program. WKO, etc? The 920xt give elevation you at when in workout but I want to find out TOTAL elevation gain/loss when workout is over. Thanks.

Michael in Kansas
"Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit"
"Its not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up" Lombardi
Quote Reply
Re: Best way to find out TOTAL ELEVATION for a workout using Garmin 920xt [jayhawk.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The best way to find TOTAL ELEVATION for a cycling workout is to use a power meter and VE.
Quote Reply
Re: Best way to find out TOTAL ELEVATION for a workout using Garmin 920xt [jayhawk.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried 'History'?
Quote Reply
Re: Best way to find out TOTAL ELEVATION for a workout using Garmin 920xt [RChung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RChung wrote:
The best way to find TOTAL ELEVATION for a cycling workout is to use a power meter and VE.

What is VE? Do you have a handy link you could send me to?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you mean like total gain?
It's right at the top of my activities in GC.
I'm not using a 920, but for my 310 and 500 it is on the top line for each activity; and then in the table farther below.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a 910Xt, but when I open the workout in Garmin Connect the Elevation Gain is listed in the first row of the display. There is also more elevation detail at the bottom of the page on the left side.

Is this not what you are looking for?

-- Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a 920XT for running and it shows elevation in Garmin Connect (top right of screen that includes distance, average pace, calories and time) and in Strava (2nd row just below activity distance).

--

Straightenin' the curves; Flattenin' the hills
------------------------------------------------------------
Coached by Mike Plumb @ TriPower MultiSports
https://www.strava.com/athletes/1149072 - https://www.instagram.com/thoswoods/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

1. You can view the data on the watch. Unlock the watch, Menu, History, Activities, <desired activity>, Details, scroll to "Ascent".

2. On Garmin Connect. Click on the desired activity in the activities list to open it. Across the top just below the Event title should be: Distance, Average Speed, Calories, Time, and Elevation Gain. I don't have any Ant+ sensors except HRM, so there could be other things if you do. But, "elevation Gain" is what you are asking for. it is also displayed in the "Stats" section below the graphs. Along with Elevation Loss, Min Elevation, Max Elevation.

-tch
Quote Reply