Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Zipp Super 9 disc. Kask Bambino. Stages and Vector power meters. Vuka bars and extensions.
Quote | Reply
Kask Bambino, Medium red with white stripes and clear lens. Helmet bag included. Original cost was $500. Looking for $150 shipped net of fees. I have cleaned it since the last use. The only flaw I can see is that there is a little bit of rough patch on the bottom of the lens where it would touch my cheek. So minor that you cannot see it in pics.

Garmin Vector 2 SOLD

Zipp Super 9 Disc. Used 3 or 4 times. Comes with Specialized Turbo Cotton and latex tube, skewer and Zipp double padded wheelbag. Does not include cassette. $1,350 net shipped in continental US. Very small scratch on non-drive side. Pics in this album.

Stages Dura Ace 9000 175mm left arm power meter. Great condition. Some minor nicks and a bit of scuffing that is hard to see. Pics here. $260 net shipped.

Zipp Vuka Stealth bars and ski extensions. Brand new in box. $465 net shipped for the bars. $100 net shipped for the extensions. Pics here.

Cervelo P5-3. SOLD.

Garmin Vector 1 pedals SOLD.

2016 58 cm Venge ViAS rim brake. SOLD.
2015 Tarmac Disc. SOLD.
Wahoo Elemnt. SOLD.
Zipp 202 Firecrest clincher wheels.--SOLD
Zipp 303 Firecrest clincher wheels. 11 speed. SOLD.
Hed H3. SOLD.
DA7800 SRM--SOLD
Independent Fabrication Ti Crown Jewel--SOLD.
Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc XL with XTR, SOLD.
Moots Ti RSL--decided to keep it.

Last edited by: chobbs: May 15, 20 18:46
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and 303 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you tell me more about your Santa Cruz Tallboy? Year? Approx miles? Any issues? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and 303 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am its 2nd owner. It is a 2012 or 2013 bike. This is one of the original long travel 29ers, with 135mm travel. Front fork is Fox 34 Factory Talas 140/110mm that was serviced 8 months ago. Fox RP23 CTD shock was sent to Push Industries 6 months ago for a rebuild and tune. I found the bike wallowed a lot, and the shock tune has significantly improved the behavior under larger riders (I am 180 lbs). Roval Traverse alloy wheels with 29cm inner bead width. Derailleurs: XTR 980 2x10 setup. Brakes: Avid Guide RS. 200mm front, 180mm rear. Specialized Command Post dropper. Cranks are older SRAM XX that have cosmetic wear. They came off an older bike. Specialized alloy bar, 780mm wide. Ritchey 80mm stem.

This bike is "high and tight" by current trends, which can be a good thing if you like your terrain twisty. I just got a new Hightower so this one goes. I ride mostly on the road. Strava says 994 miles under me, and the previous owner did not ride it much. It has been professionally maintained and has no mechanical issues. More pics here.
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and 303 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many miles on the 303s?
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and 303 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure how many miles on the 303s as they were used on a couple of different bikes, but not all the time. I mostly trained on some HED Ardennes and raced on tubies, but used the 303s for fast club rides in the Summer. Definitely more than 1,000 miles, but I doubt more than 3,000 miles. They still spin nicely and look great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumpity bump. dropped a couple of prices as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the HED 3?
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and 303 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [winston52] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, just updated the listing....$400 shipped for the H3.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is the rim width of the zipp 202s? What width tire can it take?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey do you still want to sell the helmet? I want it and have sent several PMs
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and 303 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [Veloracermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@Veloracermike--yes, the Bambino is still for sale. Apologies--I thought I responded to your PM on Friday while I was traveling but now I don't see it in my sent email, so probably a victim of lousy cell signal.
Last edited by: chobbs: Mar 20, 17 9:44
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [nittiaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@nittiaj my 202s are the same rim as the current generation....only the hubs and spokes? have changed. The internal bead width is 16.25mm, external width is 24.6mm at the brake track and 25.4 at the widest point. I used Specialized 24mm tires on them and those set up nicely. You could use 25s but above that you are going to compromise the aerodynamics (if you care) and the weight (again, if you care). 202s are actually surprisingly aero at the lower yaw angles seen in real life.
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Wahoo Element. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump to add Wahoo Elemnt
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Wahoo Element. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the ELEMNT
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Wahoo Element. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [Traphaus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$250 shipped in the continental US.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in selling the rear 202?
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Wahoo Element. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [kanman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looking to sell the 202s as a wheelset.
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Wahoo Elemnt. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Wahoo Elemnt. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi.Kask Bambino helmet still available for sale? Mind to ship me some pictures of the helmet, please? Thanks.

my email: seowfung@yahoo.com

lucas
Quote Reply
Re: Clearing out: Kask Bambino. Wahoo Elemnt. Zipp 202 and Hed H3 wheels. 177.5 DA SRM. Ti XL road bikes. MTB. [mine75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
helmet still available....just sent you a link to more pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump with lower prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM about the HED h3.
Quote Reply

Prev Next