Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wisconsin getting jobbed
Quote | Reply
I have Villanova in my bracket, but the officiating in this game is a fucking joke.
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin getting jobbed [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously these guys need to see if they were bought off
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Without a doubt. Wasn't too bad in the first half. In the second half, the refs have decided to take over the game.

It was horrible in the first game against VT as well.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Evidently mugging a guy where his head snaps back rises to the level of a foul, everything else seems to not be one.
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin getting jobbed [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Without a doubt. Wasn't too bad in the first half. In the second half, the refs have decided to take over the game.

It was horrible in the first game against VT as well.

It's a fucking clown show. My brother who is agnostic on the outcome just mumbled refs are ruining a good game
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolute fucking horseshit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is disgusting
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Evidently 4 steps and the Heisman pose not traveling
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fuck the refs! Fuck the committee! Fuck the #8 seed!

BUCKY!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys whine a lot for winning.

Always liked Nigel. Love players like that.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin getting jobbed [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
You guys whine a lot for winning.

Always liked Nigel. Love players like that.

What do you mean you guys? I made one minor comment.

I like Nigel as well, but feel bad for him, being a poor starving college student and all ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...72bde4b06e0475953b48

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well you DID want to fornication with everyone.

But hey, OSU fans have a lot of free time this year.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tough loss last night! Can't believe there are 2 SEC teams left in the region. I don't think anybody saw that coming. Go Gamecocks!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin getting jobbed [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Horrible! You gotta contest the final shot. I know they were worried about a foul on a 3, but you cannot let the guy run free. Terrible lapse in play after a hard fought game. Thus ends the magic carpet ride.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Horrible! You gotta contest the final shot. I know they were worried about a foul on a 3, but you cannot let the guy run free. Terrible lapse in play after a hard fought game. Thus ends the magic carpet ride.

seemed like they barely contested the last 3-4 baskets made. When they got up by 5 in OT it seemed like they completely stopped playing defense.

I teach my 12yo basketballer that free throws matter and we practice them a lot. He couldn't stay up for the 2nd half but we will be reviewing that concept......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wisconsin's D caught the gay.

Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin getting jobbed [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No! A-Aron was MVP when he caught the gay. We needed WI D to catch the gay and it didn't happen!

Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin getting jobbed [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe if Nigel Hayes was paid, he would be fed enough to have the strength to shoot better than 49% from the Free throw line.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
No! A-Aron was MVP when he caught the gay. We needed WI D to catch the gay and it didn't happen!

You are correct sir! Between Forgie's Europization and Duffy's man leggings I temporarily forgot what catch the gay really stood for.
Quote Reply