Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brazile confirms what we already knew.
Quote | Reply
That that bitch shared debate questions with the Clinton campaign.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...aign/article/2617742

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Brazile confirms what we already knew. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FakeNews! Has to be, because one of the libs here posted in a recent thread that it was just one question, (and Hillary already knew all about that topic or soomething along those lines).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Russians made her do it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Brazile confirms what we already knew. [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like Russia is off the hook.

Nothing more to see here folks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah but Trump! TRUMP!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Brazile confirms what we already knew. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Looks like Russia is off the hook.

Nothing more to see here folks.

Yeah, just imagine if Trump was fed questions by a news contributor to beat out Cruz in the primaries.
You would never hear the end of it! Always a double standard!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kinda off topic, but here is polemic, but I think accurate, view of Trump v. democrats fight. Nothing new for you, but thought you'd like it.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Brazile confirms what we already knew. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Normally avoid politics from end of day Friday until at least Sunday morning but I like it. That was pretty much my thoughts. And not usually worth discussing here because people think he is an idiot and it's better to leave them thinking that.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The denial was priceless:

“As a Christian woman, I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted,” Brazile said. “Your information is totally false.”
Quote Reply
Re: Brazile confirms what we already knew. [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As Christian woman I'm suprised she forgot Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

No, I'm not. To the left, the ends justify the means. She's only sorry she got caught.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Brazile confirms what we already knew. [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
FakeNews! Has to be, because one of the libs here posted in a recent thread that it was just one question, (and Hillary already knew all about that topic or soomething along those lines).

But doesn't that make it even dumber? This is like breaking into a bank to steal one of the pens with the little chains.

All I can find is a question about Flint and one about the death penalty. One is a 'no shit it will come up' and the death penalty is usually a pretty easy answer for a democrat. I have no idea what her actual position is but I bet I can come pretty close just based on her party.

So not only did she risk massive fallout but her hints were useless. Geez, at least dig up a tough question with a new angle on the foundation if you are taking that much risk.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply