Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor and Power tap C1 and Zipp ski bends Specialized Evade
Quote | Reply
I ordered the wrong size so I have a new in box 3d+, 165mm, 130bcd. These retail 300 dollars without tax or shipping. $230 and I will ship. New as in not even opened.

Also power tap C1 chain rings 53/39 never ridden but mounted on a bike $325 and.

Zipp Ski bend carbon extensions $70

Evade Helmet Medium All White Used once in Kona and not since. $100
Last edited by: DBF: Mar 16, 17 4:10
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor and Power tap C1 and Zipp ski bends Specialized Evade [DBF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the C1? How many miles? Any issues/why selling it?
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor and Power tap C1 and Zipp ski bends Specialized Evade [Calvinbal6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the 160 Rotor Cranks
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor and Power tap C1 and Zipp ski bends Specialized Evade [DBF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still have what is listed above
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
update and lower price
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp extensions still available?

https://twitter.com/mungub
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor and Power tap C1 and Zipp ski bends Specialized Evade [mungub50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.

PayPal me at johnjhessian@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the Powertap C1 - is that just the rings, or the rings/sensor/full setup?

Quote | Reply
Is that Evade helmet still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the rotor cranset still available?
Quote Reply