Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1xatbandcamp wrote:
well Omni means "everything or all" so I think its a hydration/computer mount/food storage piece that integrates with their other offerings.

Don't forget whatever it is has a stall angle around 10 degrees and represents a significant savings over some unknown baseline.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1xatbandcamp wrote:
well Omni means "everything or all" so I think its a hydration/computer mount/food storage piece that integrates with their other offerings.

Yes. Everything or all as in the whole frame set

There's no way he would make such a hype about a Garmin mount and food storage jawn
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [PubliusValerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So that's the something big JasoninHalifax and Chainpin are working on.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
1xatbandcamp wrote:

Agreed. The amount of development time for a frame compared to this is huge.

What makes you think he hasn't been working on this for several years? I guarantee the frame has been in the pipeline for quite some time.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
siegfried08 wrote:
1xatbandcamp wrote:

Don't forget whatever it is has a stall angle around 10 degrees and represents a significant savings over some unknown baseline.

Haha

To be fair the crappy data he was throwing around about the Omega aero savings actually underestimated reality by a factor of 3.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess because he is a one man show, maybe I'm underestimating his ability. I don't know. It could be a frame or it could be an all in one bento, BTA, computer mount. We will know soon!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could be an open mold frame equipped with all the tri rig products on it.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Last edited by: mknight84: Sep 2, 16 9:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:
siegfried08 wrote:

Haha

To be fair the crappy data he was throwing around about the Omega aero savings actually underestimated reality by a factor of 3.

I can't believe I left off the rolling eye emoji from my message. Friday failure right there.

đŸ™„

[I mock, but only out of love here.]

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:
wsrobert wrote:
Probably partnered with Silca and will be releasing an aerodynamic carbon fiber frame pump.

With at least a 20 to 1 virtual airfoil.

The extremely truncated "virtual airfoil" claim kills me. There's no way on earth the time-averaged flow pattern on the Alpha X is anything like a complete airfoil.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm really excited about who posts the actual "product release" first: BryanD or PubliusValerius?

Publius has been more on point recently, but Bryan has shown longevity in the sport. If it was Tim Carlson making the odds, then it'd be a real whizzbanger!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
1xatbandcamp wrote:

How about an fully integrated front end with integrated bayonet fork? Then he'd only have to accommodate variable head tube heights, ID, OD, interface to down tube, mating with wacky top tube shapes...
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [Koz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would suspect brake levers, it seems to be a market that is still open for innovation. (Anybody have any aero data on brake levers?)
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahhahaha love it.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [Koz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koz wrote:
BryanD wrote:
1xatbandcamp wrote:

How about an fully integrated front end with integrated bayonet fork? Then he'd only have to accommodate variable head tube heights, ID, OD, interface to down tube, mating with wacky top tube shapes...

I could see this as a possibility. I could see, potentially, taking the five most popular tri bike frames and figuring out how to accomodate the three most common sizes (25 frames in all).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like a disc brake rotor to me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are we looking at there?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am convinced that it is a frame and fork that integrate all of Nick's components.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ass end of the "bike" that was just posted on FB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will this be released before the new cervelo :p

-

http://www.thetrinerd.com
Last edited by: Anth: Sep 5, 16 13:07
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [Anth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes -- this is coming out on September 18th, and Cervelo IMO will release their P6 at Kona, along with Cannondale's new disc brake bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:
Yes -- this is coming out on September 18th, and Cervelo IMO will release their P6 at Kona, along with Cannondale's new disc brake bike.
Omni is coming on September 13th, not the 18th ;-) Next Tuesday.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
PubliusValerius wrote:

Omni is coming on September 13th, not the 18th ;-) Next Tuesday.

I meant 13th. Sorry, I was texting while rim braking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:
davews09 wrote:
All I know is if this thing has one occluded bolt I'm going to throw a fit.

x2

No bolt occlusion is a requirement.

Man, making fun of Nick and other high end tri gear peddlers is one of my favorite pastimes.

This isn't funny. I lost every race this season due to gratuitous bolt occlusion.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS COMING!!!! [Anth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anth wrote:
will this be released before the new cervelo :p

a lot of things will be released before the new Cervelo
Quote Reply

Prev Next