Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by Imaking
Last edited by: Imaking: Mar 27, 17 8:01
Re: The "wow, I have more stuff laying around than I thought I did" sale [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I have more details on the king headset please? Thread less and for 1-1/8 forks with non tapered headtubes?

Colour?
Last edited by: BlueArrow: Jun 3, 16 23:27
Quote Reply
Re: The "wow, I have more stuff laying around than I thought I did" sale [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the FLOs.
Quote Reply
Re: The "wow, I have more stuff laying around than I thought I did" sale [BlueArrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the CK headset is threadless for 1 1/8 headset and is black. Could pass as new (as long as I get it removed from the Soma frame without killing myself)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated first post. PM responses coming.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Safe to consider the Flos sold. 5 people in line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First round of pictures added. Added some more parts and made one adjustment (I sold the -6 Zipp stem awhile ago, all I have left is -17).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More stuff added. You should see my wife's face as I keep pulling stuff out of nooks and crannies..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey! I'm interested in your Garmin. Can you ship it? I live in Tucson AZ. Also interested in your black helmet?

I'm Phrom Phoenix!
Quote Reply
Re: The "wow, I have more stuff laying around than I thought I did" sale [jayare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMs replied and first post updated with sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM in regards to Giro Attack Helmet.

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More updates
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All sold items are going in the mail this morning - thanks everyone for the patience!

Added S-Works tarmac frameset to the listing..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: derailleur
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Look Keos, thanks -

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: The "wow, I have more stuff laying around than I thought I did" sale [Hammer50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More stuff sold. Open to offers on the Ultegra group.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the course helmet? Will you ship to Canada?

Thanks,
Greg
Quote Reply
Re: The "wow, I have more stuff laying around than I thought I did" sale [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helmet is a medium and yes, I'm happy to ship anything to my northern neighbors.

PMs replied.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haha, it happens to us all!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the Ultegra group. $275 gets you everything but shifters. You pay shipping and fees. The RD still has the plastic costing on it..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cleaned up first post and added more stuff. Pictures coming soon. Ended up going di2 for the new build so I've got some 9000 kit to offload.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultegra group and Thomson post sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added a couple more brand new cassettes. Dura ace stuff sold. Open to offers on everything else.
Quote Reply

Prev Next