Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Done before BUT tri suit recommendations please
Quote | Reply
Hi girls. Am in desperate need of some new tri pants. I run and cycle (only when I'm MTB'ing) in them when I train. I have SOAS which have been good but I have found in the newer designs the tape on the leg is much tighter and not that comfy. I don't like the new designs in the Betty collection (and living in Australia the postage and exchange rate make it really expensive.). I would love to get hold of some FOHER pants but the smaller sizes have been out of stock for months. I'm very small....5"1' and around 50-51 kg's. Open to any other suggestions?? I have a couple of one piece Orca suits and my Australian Team suit but am really looking for pants I can run and ride in. Help please girls :)
Quote Reply
Re: Done before BUT tri suit recommendations please [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about the Smashfest Queen or Wattie Ink stuff? (Although both probably also have the exchange rate + shipping cost issue)

I've got one set of SQ stuff and like the shorts but found the top a bit weird with a built in mesh support shelf. Never bought the WI stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Done before BUT tri suit recommendations please [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you looked at the bottoms by Rocket Science Sports? I really like their stuff. The shorts have a minimal pad, good for running and good enough for tri cycling. Comes in 4 inch, 6 inch and capri length. I think this line tends to model after a slight, asian build, so the XS is for tiny, tiny womens.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply