Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

EXIT fit bike with compu trainer and switch it for sale
Quote | Reply
Exit fit bike with Compu Trainer load generator and switch it. I have lots of saddles, salsa adjustable stem and handlebars I can include in a deal. I am in Southern California and local pick up only. Make me an offer. 310 704 7677
Quote Reply
Re: EXIT fit bike with compu trainer and switch it for sale [epgonzalez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Classic or Mk2

mikebikefit.com
Facebook: Cordova Bicycle Fitting
F.I.S.T Certified
Quote Reply
Re: EXIT fit bike with compu trainer and switch it for sale [mc.cycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure. Would there be a way I could identify which model j have? Purchased from Dan at slow twitch hq 2 years ago.
Quote Reply
Re: EXIT fit bike with compu trainer and switch it for sale [epgonzalez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Classic has quick release and you manually slide everything up and down forward and back. Mk2 has handwheels you turn to move everything.

mikebikefit.com
Facebook: Cordova Bicycle Fitting
F.I.S.T Certified
Quote Reply
Re: EXIT fit bike with compu trainer and switch it for sale [mc.cycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is the classic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are you asking? I'm not in CA but interested

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply