Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BMANX wrote:
P2C rebuild. I have tuned pretty much everything on the ride. I am still waiting for the Sigma X to come out but other than that and a few other little details it is ready for this maiden voyage this weekend.

I was able to tune the aerobars to have an 8deg tilt and I might go back to ski bend extensions but for now I like how these feel.

Little details to keep everything as aero as possible. Custom bolt on skewers, customized aerobars, custom post, new paint, custom cable entry, tuned all of the parts, 1 X 10 set up running 11/28 x 46t for now but might go bigger depending on the ride this weekend. The gearing works out to match up with a 50/36 x 11/23 which should be fine for the races that I will be doing this year.

14.75 lbs as shown. I also have a Catalyst cover that is pretty light at 160g.

Awesome build, I think the bike looks great. I love the clean setup with the Omega brakes and re-routing the rear cable.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did not re-direct the rear brake cable but I was thinking about it and still might as I have the hole drilled already for the FD.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is a gorgeous ride, Brian!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Nick. Just waiting on you know what to finish off the build and to put another you know what on my aero road bike. When they are ready and not April 1st ready, I will take two to finish off my builds. This is why the steerer is a little long and does not have the cable cover on currently.

I have the new Omega X brakes on the front of both bikes and have the Omega with Gen 2 arms on the back of both bikes. I need to get the Gen 3 arms when they are ready.

Also thank you for getting the new extensions clamps out so quickly this week as one of the clamps broke last weekend due to a very stupid mistake in the garage. Just glad it was the clamp and not the bars. Amazing service as always.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sick ride BMan
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My fully customized Felt IA1.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has to be one of the nicest Felts I have ever seen. Well done. Just take another picture with the drivetrain showing. lol.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

I have since routed the rear brake cable the standard way. With the TriRig brakes especially, I found the braking to be too mushy, despite having a great mechanic redo the cabling. The braking power was fine, but I like to feel I can trust the equipment, and I didn't.

Standard routing is stronger and more reliable. Plus I can fix it easily myself. The internal routing is a pain and forces the cable to do some sharp turns.

Just shorten the cable so you don't have a mega loop sticking out... It's only a micro watt difference anyway ;)

Group Eleven – Websites for Athletes / mikael.racing / @mstaer
Last edited by: Staer: Apr 4, 16 9:19
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is one sick ride!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

All set up for Galveston 1/2 Ironman this weekend:

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justtrime wrote:
QR Lucero with a Plasti-Dip Makeover

did you take the bike apart and then dip it? i would love to dip mine but do not want to deal with taking it apart
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet ride. I love the nice red water bottle holder touch to add just a touch of spice!
hblake wrote:

All set up for Galveston 1/2 Ironman this weekend:

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sled all ready to race

Last edited by: NMTrier: Apr 5, 16 12:05
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Day before the race in Abu Dhabi
Last edited by: bojan: Apr 5, 16 19:48
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [bojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My exercise practice machine ready for Galveston

Internet User
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [bojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bojan wrote:
Day before the race in Abu Dhabi

Such a bad ass looking machine, all business!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
picked up last night...

[/img]
Last edited by: cpotter88: Apr 8, 16 12:50
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [cpotter88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cpotter88 wrote:
picked up last night...

[/img]

That's awesome. I can't decide between the nitrogen and the e-117
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [lilteichmonster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't dip, I sprayed it, but yes I took it apart and switched out some parts.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justtrime wrote:
I didn't dip, I sprayed it, but yes I took it apart and switched out some parts.

So that's not plasti-dip?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Dark Mark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck at Wildflower. I think it's your year!

/kj

http://kjmcawesome.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have notice , lot's of bike don't use a BTA system ... any reason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lilteichmonster wrote:
justtrime wrote:

Plasti Dip comes in a spray can. I'm getting ready to "dip" my S2 I will take most of it apart but I don't want to deal with re cabling the internals. I'll post pics
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [rferic18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rferic18 wrote:
lilteichmonster wrote:
justtrime wrote:

Plasti Dip comes in a spray can. I'm getting ready to "dip" my S2 I will take most of it apart but I don't want to deal with re cabling the internals. I'll post pics

Hah I know all that. It sounded like you thought I meant literally dip the bike. I've used plasti-dip on my car. I really don't want to take the bike fully apart. But I'll talk to my shop and see what it would be to build it back up - I have no idea how to do that stuff. I was thinking of just taping the shit out of the brakes and cables etc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As you know about dipping your car, it is all about the prep so if you tape off your bike right, you will not have to take it apart. Just do many very light coats and I am sure you would be fine.
Quote Reply

Prev Next