Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swimsuit recommendations: small frame/waist + large bust
Quote | Reply
Hi all,
Disclaimer - I'm not a woman and am posting on behalf of my partner.
My partner wears a size 6 (5'2", 120-122lbs) and has an E-cup bust. She has trouble finding bra sizes that are accommodating, usually buying an 8 DD to compromise.
Anyone know of any good swim suit options? Two-piece recommendations or even a company making appropriate one-piece swimwear?
Thank you!

Coaching - Future Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuit recommendations: small frame/waist + large bust [steve_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Betty designs sells swim wear in single and two pieces. I haven't tried their swim wear before but I have their tri kit which I love to death. I've also done occasional swims in their tri shorts and a sports bra and it works for me. Their gear isn't the cheapest, maybe one of the ST women here can throw in a discount code here? =)
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuit recommendations: small frame/waist + large bust [steve_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Athleta does bra-sized swimwear. Not cheap and not triathlon-focused per se, but maybe they have some suits that will work.

http://mediocremultisport.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, You can go for online store like Dollboxx, Asos, Bikini etc. There you can get swimsuit of different sizes and patterns.
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuit recommendations: small frame/waist + large bust [hokeypokey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a discount code for Betty Designs for you (or anyone :)) - squadshare10
Good for $10 off your order.
Quote Reply