Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GFT: Whose the guy to beat?
Quote | Reply
Sean Hendryx or myself will go about 10 hours..but who is the guy to beat here this year? Support Crew said Iron Joe had to stay home and get ready for Wilma so he isn't gonna be allowed to come out and play either.. Here is the list:

http://www.sommersports.com/...t.asp?file=gftnumber

No Gatorade Hat contest Tom Z. for your local Iron distance race?
Last edited by: KJGrog: Oct 21, 05 12:25
Quote Reply
Re: GFT: Whose the guy to beat? [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck to you, were all pulling for you, ive overnighted a 6 pack of sprite to be available for you at the finish line:))))))

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: GFT: Whose the guy to beat? [Heavy D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are on to something here Heavy D...that is my beverage of choice post IM. I have been known to drink a few 2-liter bottles!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Team Heavy D has been advised and weve got you covered, were leaving on wednesday, let me know if you want us to pick you up on the way:)))))

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wrong race, D. That's IMFL! =)
Quote Reply
Re: GFT: Whose the guy to beat? [miami79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All the miles are getting to Heavy D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My buddy is driving up from Miami, and it is pouring on the Turnpike the whole way up so far he said......it should be an interesting day,
Quote Reply
Re: GFT: Whose the guy to beat? [miami79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your right, hes doing 3 ironmans in 3 weeks, I cant keep up, whatta stud :))))))

GET BACK TO WORK, oh and by the way, im going to the dolphin game in an hour, wooohooooooo.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make sure you wear your raincoat so you don't get sick! I don't want to have to be buying you kleenex and Vicks in PCB!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not me.

"I want you to kick my ass. Here's my ass. Kick it."
Spinal Tap
Last edited by: Simple Stevie: Oct 21, 05 17:08
Quote Reply
Re: GFT: Whose the guy to beat? [Simple Stevie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok...so I checked my bike in just now for GFT since transition is a minute from the house. I was curious to see "Fish's" bike (my competition). I am trying not to judge a book by its cover but if Fish beats me tomorrow its gonna be because he has a triple chain ring and I don't. Anyways, I am sure he is a nice guy so I probably just need to drop it...and your notting helping the issue Stevie..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Message updated. Say hello (#227, silver titanflex) when you pass me on the bike on your second loop, my first.

Ciao
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck. Go to bed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: GFT: Whose the guy to beat? [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THIS JUST IN: Joe Bonness is in the building.. Joe Bonness is in the building.. He now is the man to beat I think..
Last edited by: KJGrog: Oct 21, 05 17:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought he was grounded?

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply