Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [renorider] [ In reply to ]

I personally know this woman and there is no need to witch hunt her.

That guy in the picture IS her. Her entire life she was uncomfortable with having a vag and decided that she needed to identify with the penis sporting people of the racing community. She always told me Katlyn Jenner was her role model. She rubbed her face with Rogain 10x a day and there ya have it. She is, in fact, a dude.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [LuchaLibre] [ In reply to ]

Quote:
That guy in the picture IS her. Her entire life she was uncomfortable with having a vag and decided that she needed to identify with the penis sporting people of the racing community. She always told me Katlyn Jenner was her role model. She rubbed her face with Rogain 10x a day and there ya have it. She is, in fact, a dude.

Oh, don't be ridiculous!

She was just getting an early start on ST Movember!

ETA: Come to think about it, she cheated on that also!

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Last edited by: Smil'n Hawaiian: Nov 3, 15 10:16

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Honey] [ In reply to ]

Wow, I knew this woman 7-8 years ago. Have to say that is a pretty dumb move on her part. Heard that she reps for a shoe company at all of the RNR races and she is a COACH!!!!!????? Guess anyone can be a coach........

Yep I know her too, raced against her years ago here in Vegas when we both started in short triathlons, then she stopped doing tri's and I heard she was a coach. I always thought that was weird because we were not that good. When I started seeing her half marathon times I knew something was up. It just didn't add up but I thought, okay these things happen. Now I know why she was able to make such huge leaps and still look exactly the same as she always has.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
Laura

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [beeotch] [ In reply to ]

I lived there from 2008-2009 and raced some tris--maybe we met?

leslie myers
http://www.foodsensenow.com

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [integrator] [ In reply to ]

integrator wrote:
Paul and I pointed it out on her FB page and she played dumb "it must of been my buddy Elvis that didn't sign up for the race". Paul mentioned that Elvis was in numerous races. I point out that people in her AG were finding out and were not happy. She then deleted our comments, then banned us a few minutes later.

Elvis ran with her husband in a lot of the races and he also cut/folded the bib so the name wasn't showing. It's just a d!ck move really.

I also saw the OP posted this on Lets Run also so I am sure another hunt is ongoing.

That's a really ridiculous and cavalier explanation. "Oh . . . you know . . a friend ran in my bib. Ha ha ha. Silly us".
I guess not a big deal to her that that friend affected results.

Pete Githens
Reading, PA

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [beeotch] [ In reply to ]

beeotch wrote:
Wow, I knew this woman 7-8 years ago. Have to say that is a pretty dumb move on her part. Heard that she reps for a shoe company at all of the RNR races and she is a COACH!!!!!????? Guess anyone can be a coach........

Yep I know her too, raced against her years ago here in Vegas when we both started in short triathlons, then she stopped doing tri's and I heard she was a coach. I always thought that was weird because we were not that good. When I started seeing her half marathon times I knew something was up. It just didn't add up but I thought, okay these things happen. Now I know why she was able to make such huge leaps and still look exactly the same as she always has.

She was my coach too,however, she dropped me mid season. WTF??

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [bufordt] [ In reply to ]

bufordt wrote:
gluestick wrote:
This one had so much potential as a 23 page classic.

Mistake #1- solving the mystery and outing the offender way too early in. OP did not hem/haw or abandon their thread for a day or two like many do to create some mystery and speculation. Mystery was solved with conclusive finisher pics by page two.

Mistake #2- too much conclusive evidence and clear rational verbiage by OP. The troll and/or plot twist potential shriveled and died way too early in.

Overall twitchhunt score: D+

Plus all the pictures say PROOF right on them. The OP didn't even try to hide the clues. :)

You can tell he's a cheater. Who gets that excited over a 1:30?

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]

rjrankin wrote:
bufordt wrote:
gluestick wrote:

Mistake #1- solving the mystery and outing the offender way too early in. OP did not hem/haw or abandon their thread for a day or two like many do to create some mystery and speculation. Mystery was solved with conclusive finisher pics by page two.

Mistake #2- too much conclusive evidence and clear rational verbiage by OP. The troll and/or plot twist potential shriveled and died way too early in.

Plus all the pictures say PROOF right on them. The OP didn't even try to hide the clues. :)

She deserves to get popped for testosterone use.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]

rjrankin wrote:
bufordt wrote:
gluestick wrote:

I do now. :)

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep

I guess it doesn't hurt to have a few somewhat respectable results to your name when you're a nobody off the street and trying to build a coaching business. A lot of coaches list their own athletic achievements on their resume to make up for a lack of actual coaching results. I know of a local coach (the kind that promises results for $100/month and "coaches" a bazillion athletes) who has it in big bold letters on her site that she is a Kona finisher when she got in on the lottery.

beeotch wrote:

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [ctbrian] [ In reply to ]

ctbrian wrote:
beeotch wrote:

She was my coach too,however, she dropped me mid season. WTF??

Trucker hat pics or it didn't happen.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [bufordt] [ In reply to ]

bufordt wrote:
gluestick wrote:

Bib #10407 doesn't come up in the RnR Philly Results Search anymore

Hang Ten for Justice, people of Slowtwitch and LetsRun!!!

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin

rjrankin wrote:
bufordt wrote:
gluestick wrote:

Is he giving the shocker sign in his/her finisher photo? Classic.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [rbuike] [ In reply to ]

rbuike wrote:
tankinisusanne wrote:
RowToTri wrote:
Apparently she has all sorts of sponsors listed on her facebook page... You might contact them too with this evidence.

And.... look at her "how awesome I am" post....

https://www.facebook.com/...ntha.sweet.5?fref=nf

I can't see it I'm blocked. hahaha. Yeah uh she's a rep for Altra.

I'm not sure what you mean by rep but I looked and she is not (currently) an Ambassador :) http://blog.altrazerodrop.com/ambassadors/

Whaaaa? You mean there's a chance she might be lying about that too?

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]

RandMart wrote:
bufordt wrote:
gluestick wrote:

Sweet!

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]

WelshinPhilly wrote:
RandMart wrote:
bufordt wrote:
gluestick wrote:

Sweet!

In fact, yes.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]

WelshinPhilly wrote:
Sweet!

Nicely
played

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]

Hot damn. My friend is vindicated. She got second. So happy.
In Reply To:

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [tankinisusanne] [ In reply to ]

She's still listed in the results in Denver and Los Angeles. Not sure which other races she did this in....

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [tankinisusanne] [ In reply to ]

tankinisusanne wrote:
In Reply To:

So is she shown as a DQ now?

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep

who would get excited over a 1:30 half? ME!!!!

but then again, I'm twice the man he is :-(

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]

RowToTri wrote:
She's still listed in the results in Denver and Los Angeles. Not sure which other races she did this in....

Looking at the MarathonPhotolinks, it looks like ALL of them

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]

h2ofun wrote:
tankinisusanne wrote:
In Reply To:

So is she shown as a DQ now?

Not that I can tell. I am just starting at square one.

Just wondering - I am in an introspective man after all - what does it say about me that I get immense pleasure from following this thread... and doing a Google search on the offender...

LOVE Twitch Hunts!

Suggested best practice for future OP's... make sure to get screen shots of FB, LinkedIn pages etc. before initiating a thread.

RandMart wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Sweet!

Nicely
played

It occurred to me in the car on the way home tonight that my Double Letter Cheater Identification Protocol is holding true

Litton
Rossi
Miller
Sweet

Prev Next