Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Tangente Speed & New Swork cottons
Quote | Reply
I know these roll very well.. how is the puncture resistance and durability?

I've been riding gp4000s. Will I start getting flats if I switch to one of these two?
Quote Reply
Re: New Tangente Speed & New Swork cottons [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
125mph wrote:

I've been riding gp4000s. Will I start getting flats if I switch to one of these two?

I rode 57 miles on supersonics this weekend at knoxville. It was pissy down rain. I have done this over and over again. Flats happen, but not enough to worry about it IMO

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am currently running a set of turbo cotton on my road bike. I only have about 200 miles so far, but no issues so far and the tyres do seem to be top notch. I am going to see how the wear does pan out and make a decision as to whether to use in the future, my current thought is yes.

On the internet, you can be anything you want. It is a pity so many people choose to be stupid.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I put on a brand new GP4000s II last weekend for a TT, because rain was in the forecast and I thought it would be better flat protection.

I flatted warming up and barely made my start time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
125mph wrote:

I have 500+ miles on them. Durability is excellent with no cuts, but I did have a bad flat once when something tore a large gash in the middle of the tread and through the kevlar. Not sure any tire would have stopped that though.
Quote Reply
Re: New Tangente Speed & New Swork cottons [aravilare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aravilare wrote:

I have 500+ miles on them. Durability is excellent with no cuts, but I did have a bad flat once when something tore a large gash in the middle of the tread and through the kevlar. Not sure any tire would have stopped that though.

Which ones? cottons or tangentes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
125mph wrote:
aravilare wrote:

Which ones? cottons or tangentes?

Turbo Cottons
Quote Reply