Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2015 - What's Your Plan? [tejanatab] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in too. I need a little inspiration/humor in my life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ditto via twitter. :-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 - What's Your Plan? [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You all rock! Motivation to keep going...relentless forward motion.

My triathlon training blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there is nothing quite interesting in my life currently, but my trainings.if I didn't train I would go crazy. hard work, debts and family problems... urgh...I'd better go and train....
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 - What's Your Plan? [JNelly7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm turning 30 this year. Does it feel weird to you, too? I feel like I should be more . . . Grown-up. I guess the main thing is happiness, and it sounds like you're happy!
Last edited by: trihardist: Mar 12, 15 13:14
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 - What's Your Plan? [FyreHaar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a personal trainer. PM me if you want to talk about it (maybe I can help make it less scary!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm reading it too!
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 - What's Your Plan? [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I turn 30 this year, and I'm using it as an opportunity to do my first marathon (next weekend) and my first Ironman. But not just any Ironman will do for my first IM and my 30th birthday present . . . So I'm going to do IM Mallorca in September, with two weeks after to bum around France, Spain, and maybe Portugal. My main training goal is to maintain balance in my life, and not let triathlon totally take over. I have a partner that I love very much, a part-time job at a gym, and I'm going back to school part-time in preparation for a doctoral program in the next 2-3 years. So the goal is to integrate my training into my life, and maintain healthy boundaries in all areas of my life.

Also, I'd like to make some friends. We moved last May, and I don't really like people. I don't really want friends, but I feel like having them is part of being a healthy, fully-developed human.
Quote Reply

Prev Next