Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

bra rec. for swimmer shapes
Quote | Reply
Hey Ladies!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but a forum search for the past few years didn't turn up anything. Has anyone had good luck finding regular bras (NOT sports bras- no problem with those!) for us chicas who have larger lats and smaller girls? 38A, etc.? I'm constantly frustrated shopping in regular stores, and figure I can't be the only one who's faced this issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

~Cheers~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: bra rec. for swimmer shapes [calbear08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried DIM bras? You may have to look on European sites if you are not in Europe.

Quote | Reply
No, I haven't heard of those- thanks, I'll do some research.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have heard good things about this company but haven't tried them.
http://www.lulalu.com/

I found success with aerie, but I have a small rib cage too... they claim to have a wide size range but I checked and that apparently doesn't apply to 38A.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use Handful bras as both my sports bra and day-to-day bra (separate ones for each use (: ). I think I found out about them through a recommendation here a long, long time ago. They're comfortable, wireless, fit well (similar cup size as you and a big swimmer's back), and the straps are convertible for either criss-cross or straight. No one can tell that I'm wearing what's technically a sports bra under my work clothes, even with light colored shirts/sweaters. Woman-owned company and Made in the USA!
Last edited by: HeidiC: Mar 11, 15 14:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My sister owns an independent lingerie store and can order in any size in pretty much any color. She may not have it in stock but it can be ordered through her reps. So, if you have an independently-owned lingerie boutique near you check it out and see what the owner might be able to do to help you out.

http://smallfoodbiz.com
</blatent self-marketing>
Quote Reply